saturday 22/11/2008

I can be your master...

If the target number of players is not reached, the event would be deleted. (Hopefully the clintz would be returned to their respective players without any deductions.)

I need judges. also i change prize cause my cousin sold my leila.smiley new prize will be 6 flyerssmiley

friday 21/11/2008

We're off!!! The event is live and ready for a weekend of battles. Good luck and hope to see you in the final smiley

thursday 20/11/2008

Winner takes all tourney (minus 5% for Kate, and 10% for me), 800 Clintz entry fee. 38 Star Limit, ELO banned cards are banned. Take a shot and try to win the Jackpot.

You have to play clan combos that people don't normally play. Freaks/Bangers or Fang Pi Clang/Junkz. I've never seen either of those in ELO!

Yep, it's Thursday were I live and we haven't heard from warr kid yet, maybe he meant next Monday?

wednesday 19/11/2008

Thanks for a great event!smiley

Hurraysmiley Returner won the Sobbing prize. Don't forget to share your Globumm around the guild smiley

Congrats to all those that made it into the top 4 smiley

monday 17/11/2008

Hey guys!

I created my first event and there's plenty of time to sign-up for it. It will take place near the end of the year and will commemorate the winter holiday. Of course if it's summer for you in the southern hemisphere you can join too and laugh heartlessly at those of us who are freezing our tails off in front of these computers.

deleted

Join my event im trying to get some of the top guilds into it but only 3 members from each guild are allowed in.

deleted

Good luck smiley

prizes

1st place gets 17% of pot each + a card 1.5k or under to each person
2nd place gets 14% of pot each and a card 1k or under to each person
10% of pot to me
5% to kate

fee 1k

rules

Elo type rules No banned clans but Elo banned cards are not allowed

sunday 16/11/2008

Pm me for details
ps me winston unmaxxed 50

Mod please close this subject..thanks

Yeah right! Milosslays , You're the guy that signs up for a tourney but is too afraid to play your game in it... nice one. Good luck on finding people to join. I'm not joining, because I don't trust you.

If you are pretty confident of your skills when it comes to elo. Join this event deleted

Entry fee: 1k

Prizes:
50 % of all the entrance fee - 1st place (player with the highest points at the end of 1 week)
25% of all the entrance fee - 2nd place (player with the 2nd highest points at the end of 1 week)
10% of all the entrance fee- 3rd place (player with the 3rd highest points at the end of 1 week)
10 % of all the entrance fee - Creator's share
5% of all the entrance fee - Kate's share

Format:
- ELO mode and format
- Min level 15
- 1 week event ( start 24/11/08 - 30/11/08 )
- 1 week registration ( 16/11/08 - 23/11/08 )

Good luck!

Mermaid

I only have about 160

Poo i am only lv10

0 messages

How to make an event please tell me

Create a subject