friday 22/02/2013

Buy an NB pack on the day of the release and if you are lucky to receive the card released that same day you can sell it and make huge profit of 20-60k.
I have sold Zornado for 44k Eliska for 28k. And yes, people buy if your card is in the top 3 market offers.

Extended are also good.

thursday 21/02/2013

You need help?Then come here!I will help you with deck building!smiley

My favorite is Blidgey because of her pill manipulating ability.

wednesday 20/02/2013

tuesday 19/02/2013

monday 18/02/2013

Getting more tickets only helps inflation. But getting more credits don't. If anything, ask for more credits. That way everyone is happy.

I personally don't like the slot machine and would advise you not to buy tickets. Per average from 120 tickets you win 1k clintz but in order to buy 120 tickets you have spend 1.5k clintz. So by buying 1 ticket you lose 4.16 clintz. Besides nobody has reported to have won the 250k reward or the 10k reward.

@botshot
You don't have a guild. Join a guild and you get free tickets daily. You can get a maximum of 3 tickets per day.

sunday 17/02/2013

Lol

They are used to level your account up automatically. You need a certain amount of BP to go up a level. Hover over the bar next to your level on the left of the page to see how much you need to level up .

Nice deck. I would personally change Buck to Numar and Stanly to Serena.

Any card whos ability or bonus is -? opp pillz. Because it dosn't state La junta you can use any clan.

Hugo + anything 6-7 power you can afford if not elo mode will be fine
For elo mode, I don't recommend Montana.
Here is my cheaper deck guide
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2291124

I play with vortex and let me tell you something. they suck vs Sob And Soa. use a half deck because you better off and it not a lot good 2star and 3star. i mean 6k for cwing. That a lot clitiz and he very preditable.smiley.

saturday 16/02/2013

5 messages

Dt

friday 15/02/2013

thursday 14/02/2013

If it was me i'd do what Fruz said, start with a couple of Decent Decks to get you started in whatever gamemode (Elo or Survivor Elo is a good option) and go from there.

@DeepEnd
Yeah, especially when you're on a budget.

Kalindra, Stompah, Thorpah, Sah Brinak, Annuqa, Haaken, Marco Cr, Alec Cr, sledg, Elvira, Lea, Kerry, Anita, Slyde. Unless you're on a budget.

Huge disappointment

Create a subject