thursday 27/01/2011

They need one of each, or they need a 5* that's like:

8/5 Support: +1 damage

or

8/6 Support: +1 life

That would be tempting. A 3rd Support character at 5, 4 or 3* would push them up to the top.

But seriously, why couldn't their other 5*s have been better considering they have a gimped bonus? Why couldn't Aylen have been an 8/5, Thomas have been an 8/7, Eloxia have been an 8/7 or 8/8?

@Orc - mono-GHEIST is still a good choice without them. I broke 1400 for a little bit last week using mono GHEIST, then I had to switch it up and passed 1400 again..

@Aaa - True, the best GHEIST and Roots are banned, but there are still quite a few good GHEIST cards available to make a solid mono deck. I still think SOA is fairly common in ELO, especially in the 1300's.

wednesday 26/01/2011

If you don't like the time limit play DM. those games go quicker.

Yeah.. Other clan should be ok. The main problem is Montana too many around there. With that stupid bonus of Montana is hard for my vortex to win. That -12 hurts! Maybe I should try out piratnas or nightmare.

tuesday 25/01/2011

Gheist adaptable. sometimes a no-pill elke, sometimes a 3 pill elke for the damage then sucker into a wardom finish... sometimes bluffed arkn then methane, sometimes a wait and luba their him dmager for a reversal win. all depends on draw and opponent

Sorry, forgot to put in Methane - 4* in deck list

monday 24/01/2011

Yeah, I was thinking about the classic Rescue Me At The ELO builds that are toast and have been toast for a while. No permabans, just a crapload of staff and player bans. Sledg, Kerry, Glosh, Anita, Elvira, Lea, Steve, Krash is just too much for folks.

The other one is Mono Roots. Again, it isn't the permabans, it's the staff and player bans. You can forget ever being able to run: Lou, Burdock, Rico, Gertjan, Yookie, Noodile Cr, Arno, and Jeto together. It'll never ever ever happen.

That's just been too frustrating for me. I ended up selling off all my Roots since after all, UR is sending me a clear message I shouldn't play them in ELO. And I deleted my copy of the Rescue Me At the ELO preset, as it's never going to happen either.

Shogunn ****
Loocio ***
Graff **
B Ball **
Ulrich ***
Selma *****
Raeth ****
Tula **

-- If you don't play ELO for a few days your ELO value will slowly go back to 1000.

i think you you lose 1 point the first then 2 the second, 4, 8 etc. for every day you don't play ELO.

Good deck. You could suffer from some bad hands but you should be able to win with good hands to make up for it.

There is a break between ELO weeks.

saturday 22/01/2011

deleted

what you guys think?

Yup.. and look at the Perma ban list. Toro, Rolph, XU52 etc etc etc.

seems they just hate SoA

Really good deck but you can replace Sigma to Uranus if one of them is ELO banned

Good for new players!!! 1100+ ELO

Low Budget ELO deck 1100+ ELO

No it's not smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1716481&commentLanguage=2

I agree with WMD, during SoA weeks Rodney > Boohma and Niva > Buba because of the raw power. Otherwise what you have is good to go

Kerozinn is nice. But personally I prefer Tsubame. She can carry FPC half decks to 1300 easily in weeks with not too much SoA. All you need is 3 damage first round with preferably 8+ pillz remaining. And then drain your opponents pillz by going all in with Tsubame. Doesn't matter if she loses, you get enough pillz back to win. Usually that is...

Create a subject