saturday 20/04/2013

This forum is for Strategy and Tactics: General

Elite packs, my dear friend, it is elementary smiley

That can also work. Sort of how other websites work, they do whar you suggedted, Ambre smiley

The thread about the shop changes states the new Elite packs had 1 rare card guaranteed. So nothing changed recently because the Elite pack still states it has 1 rare guaranteed.

friday 19/04/2013

Thanks for the info.. Kinda sad now that some of my best card can't be use in Standard mode anymore smiley... I mak most of my Clints from playing Standard Mode Tourney.. smiley

thursday 18/04/2013

Actually making clintz fast is survivor and level up fast in DM so those are easily answerable, best character is situational but most people would say Jackie CR as an 8/6 4* SOA and attack manip its a solid choice, Best clan is the only truly hard one to answer.

So Ask as much as you want I don't mind my answers won't change much smiley

Contact support here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php

They will be able to help you.

There is no best way to recruit members.

Factors that may attract members are:

• High Reputation
• Elite Guilds
• Recognizable in any game mode
• Being proficient in a certain game mode
• Age of a guild
• Advertisement in Message boards
• Recruiting members
• Players in a guild

I also love it when beginners in UR try to make a guide over something they are new to. Leave that to the experienced and prestigious players, you will learn much more if you take the time to read their posts over someone's post who just started the game.

wednesday 17/04/2013

Temp bug mine are still purple.

I personally think elite gives the best cards, however, everyone has their own favorite smiley

also, this post is in the wrong thread... http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=4 would be the thread i believe this sort of question would go in

edited by CardGuruGamin wednesday 17/04/2013, 06:00

tuesday 16/04/2013

It's not exactly what you want, but this can help you building decks, and you can see the price too.

http://urdb.kirlad.net/search.php?char&clan=10&minlvl=2&maxlvl=2

^ I beg to differ! I feel that extended Rescue is very hard to beat. If you're talking about ELO, then that changes things...

Imho above all else is the scripting format and how to keep the server in sync with all the different processes that has to be computed at the same time... smiley

monday 15/04/2013

I really dont see how that makes her a "hacker"

Any SOA that effects Pirana is precious, though. Most clans are lucky if they have more than 2-3 SoA at all, and the chances of facing them is low enough (and manipulating around them when they do show up) that I think it's worth the tradeoff if you're saving up for cards with a visible improvement (Lizbeth!) rather than a handful more of rounds barely won. Maybe if Raeth had 6 Damage or 8 Power I'd agree he's undeniably worth 7k, but he's just slacking a bit. Unless you're pairing him with Lizbeth for a 2HKO - OP isn't, I guess - Coleridge or even Scubb/Sting/Sheryl are almost completely as good. I feel like Taljion fills the attack manip slot more than enough, though I wouldn't say no to a new Pirana with -atk, like, say, Crunchy...

Tula's not always the greatest option. Coleridge attracts SoA but it's on her like white on rice, and there's a disturbing amount of 7 Power cards with atk/pow manip. Amiral Coco is excellent though, and I've dropped my Hawkins Noel for him - no plans to replace with Hawkins. Puff definitely pulls his weight.

But by this point it's just semantics. Any of the suggested decks are good and viable, preferences like these are just what keep the game interesting.

Ah yes, the impotence of post 23.
post 29 however, is a pleasant and logical request that is worthy of respect.

Well, i guess the last 3 pages have strayed quite a bit from the original focus, so let us let the thread die as not to perpetuate EA's attention-seeking success (no such thing as bad press they'd say) xP

sunday 14/04/2013

4 messages

+1 what they're saying.
making a half deck with cherry and some pussycats would also help you go all pills on a strong healer then just DR-ing the enemy while healing to maximize your mission completion potential. You might not win the battle, but you'll finish the mission faster

saturday 13/04/2013

Keep ELO, add League. Idk much about FR though.

Lol, Aktara07 might want to reread the original post....

friday 12/04/2013

@Duessel
2) I agree on the card filters, but the other two could be left off. Personally I don't see any reason at all as to why the mobile app should have absolutely everything on it.
4) Quite clearly an iDevice-only complaint as this exists on Android.
5) See above.

Personally the biggest complaint is that there's no way of turning off the free pill on mobile. Which doesn't sound like a big deal, but it does mess up my math often enough.

Create a subject