monday 10/01/2011

I would definitely use the 2nd one. The first one doesn't seem all that powerful to me.

What do you think of this Elo deck combining the Piranas and Skeelz
Stealing School Treasure

Yesterday I got to 1201 ELO

Saturday:
13:56 Elo you beat 0 x0rtz, night (4-0): 1201 ELO

but today it lowered my ELO score to 1199:
Eogran is now 4537th/26019 51 of the ELO Ranking (1201 → 1199 elo)

I haven't played any more ELO matches and I was wondering what could have caused this.. I thought it took a day of inactivity to lower a ranking.

sunday 09/01/2011

Gheist have a large # of cards with virtual nine power (rolph, toro, draheera) or some other form of manip and have sold damage making them hard to compete with.

Roots have a ridiculous number of DR and a pair of good allstops making them the strongest defensive clan in the game. Try fighting your way out of sigma, uranus, jeena, arno,

Yes, you've heard me right.

Before you start raging look at the deck: Reliving the past.

Love pulling off a Sandr/Chiara 2HKO xD

saturday 08/01/2011

Well.. currently I'm using a Montana combo..

Prince Jr, Don, Edd, Ottavia, Oscar, Sharon, Spiaghi and Gianfranco.

I lose 1-1, so winning 50% of the time, really is just going to keep me at the same level, I have some clintz to work with, so if you even made me something, I could work with it!

friday 07/01/2011

Over 1300 90% of the decks ive seen included gheist and/or piranhas

Exit game : )

1300-1400 is bloody difficult, but try to like i dunno loosten up...play really unpredictable stuff and take risks. thats the only way i win in that section. I lose when i concentrate to much.

But try NIghtmare/ Pussycats or Pirana mono or Ulu/ Nightmare or generally Ghiest with anything...thas the 4 i see goin around atm

thursday 06/01/2011

Just keep playing and learn as you play.

Thanks. I will try to pick up Angie and will put Bennie in - I'm not sure how I missed him when I built the deck.

wednesday 05/01/2011

This deck is GREAT! I actually carnt think of any changes.
BUT, i wud probably change dorian to herman when dorian is banned in elo smiley

Check it out.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1675528

Here is my deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1687205

a lot of people have been telling me to get Burt 2 star, but I feel that if I make it 2 star, it becomes too obvious that I'm using it as a throw away card. Is my deck fine as the way it is? Any helps would be appreciated.

Do u guys think this could hit atleast hit 1300 because im not doing very good with it it might be because i made it yesterday an need more practice with it idk preset=1688942 http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1688942&list

deleted
do you guys think this deck has what it takes?

tuesday 04/01/2011

Well I wouldn't recommend Nightmare/GHEIST. It was terrible as for me, I sold all the GHEIST cards (with a small profit smiley) and as it seems i made a good combination with Montana/Nightmare Don, Ficcanaso, Gianfranco, Spiaghi, Glorg, Kenny, Mawpin, Pan. I guess its just luck but after i sold the cards I wanted to go and check with what decks the other ppl are playing but after a few fights in the daily tourney and survivor i won 29 fights out of 36 (1 draw).

Create a subject