tuesday 04/12/2012

This is same as with cars... the faster you try to do it the more likely you are to end up in flaming wreck.

From the less risky but slow to more risky but (potentially) fast:

- Just play the game and keep the match pays and wins. Slow but steady, 100% secure.
- Play the market slowly - Pretty secure and OK income for your investment over the time.
- Make risky investments in hope of fast money. (Very risky. You probably lose your money and/or effort unless youre highly skilled and have long market experience to tell good trade.)
- Play lottery with all your money. (If you score multiple three oscars this is the fastest.) (Extreme risk, your chance to succeed is less than 0,001%)

We have KIND OF T1 in this game, its just implemented in numerous ways.

In DT we have matchmaker and scoring rules that do about the same thing, except you can position yourself to have advantage with better cards, but you have to win more streaks to make up for the point loss. If you want to play T1 deck here it actually has no drawback in doing so, and the lowest bracket average is set to 25*; you will meet higher star decks but you will get more points playing against them....

Deathmatch has 25* formats making it same as original T1

Survivor has ELO format is 25* format.

ELO was originally out of T1/T2 boundary and still is.

Fight club was always derp so T1/T2 was and still is irrelevant.

Better it was originally? - Nope. Worser than it was? - Nope. More complex and unintuitive? - Yes.

Also I will redesign whole thing to work, but it will cost UR 300€ and they must ask on their knees smiley

monday 03/12/2012

LOL. omg. just my luck with picking the one that doesn't go CR. I literally can't belive this happened D:

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2480182&list

4.5k deck u can put alexi for harrow ld or get him as he is currently avilabel

"3 415 706 clintz as of December 2, 2012 at 16:23 GMT."

Dang... I could be a Legend if I sold my CRs then.

Thread Necro'd by TrollDad.

The data available in this thread is outdated.

Thread Lock Requested...
In Progress...
A forum moderator will be with you shortly.

sunday 02/12/2012

Thanks a lot pal . smiley

Newblood or extended

Pedobear
... Sorry, I meant chill

saturday 01/12/2012

Starting from your preset

First, get Ralph from FPC instead of Yusuke, he's around 750 clintz.
Then, replace Marty with Deea from Vortex, she's around 1 700 clintz.

once you get more money, you should buy C Beast (5 700 clintz) to replace Lehrg and Chan (4 500 clintz) to replace Yu Mei.
This way you get a good 25* deck that can even do good in elo, and is good for playing deathmatch, so you can get more money faster.
FPC and Vortex work really well together, an interesting strategy is to hit with a high damager first and then go for a k.o. with a vortex. If you win, good for you, If you lose, you get the pillz back. (Just watch out for Stop opp. bonus and damage reducing characters and clans). However, best cards in Vortex clan are REALLY expensive so it is hard to make a very competitive deck with them without funding (buying credits).

Play lots of DTs and ELO and patience is a virtue.
the link aaabattery posted is very detailed if you havn't looked yet smiley

He is.

Brute Force :

Ice Jim

Endo

Yu Mei

Joana

Lin Bee

Wesley

Krash

Sayura

Slow Death :

Caciope

Gheistling

Kharl

Thomson

Luba

Embolt

Karmov

Ernst

Control :

Frankie Hi

Samantha

Janine

Erzsebet

Wheeler

Cyan

Orlok

Ector

friday 30/11/2012

I absolutely agree to what Ghnami_LOA said. He sums up the entire argument perfectly. A game focused around playing/countering 1 card isn't fun. I didn't even play elo on spyke weeks, for example -- it was un-fun.

See any major strategy game -- characters/cards/abilities/etc that define a meta are always banned, because they ruin the variety and fun of the game

See: UR - spyke
MTG - Jayce, arcbound ravager
League - champion nerfs

It applies around the board

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php

Select i would like to make a suggestion.

thursday 29/11/2012

Always buy elite and pick the 4 most expensive clans.

tuesday 27/11/2012

Interesting deck. I would personally change Methane to Gork and Hriger to Leviatonn

monday 26/11/2012

Nice deck personally id say karen is more of a solid card you have the damage you need already but by the way this thread goes here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/community/forum/?mode=viewtheme&id_theme=7

I've added reviews of Quinn and Cortez. Also added an ask box and allow replies.

saturday 24/11/2012

You need to of brought at least 1 lot of credits to be able to trade cards.

When the cards done she will be released, don't worry you will get her in the end smiley

Create a subject