tuesday 04/01/2011

Well I wouldn't recommend Nightmare/GHEIST. It was terrible as for me, I sold all the GHEIST cards (with a small profit smiley) and as it seems i made a good combination with Montana/Nightmare Don, Ficcanaso, Gianfranco, Spiaghi, Glorg, Kenny, Mawpin, Pan. I guess its just luck but after i sold the cards I wanted to go and check with what decks the other ppl are playing but after a few fights in the daily tourney and survivor i won 29 fights out of 36 (1 draw).

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_Vampiric Touch

Great deck, about 22k, gets me to 1300 if I put in the time

Hey, i need help making this deck, already made a prototype, but something just doesnt seem right about the deck. I know its quite low on damage, and heavenly high in power. But, it just looks flawed to me.
So, all im asking is can people comment and make sugestions on how to change it?
deleted
(Rowdy and gil are both banned this week)

TheUnholyOrc

Well the most viable option for me is davina.. protection bonus is stil good unlike those two

monday 03/01/2011

Miken Moose actually wins pill for pill against Selma until its over 7 pills. If you are pilling 7 against Selma, you are better off using a nuker. Tight call, but I usually use Jeto as I usually need to win 3 rounds with roots - an extra guy that I can pill on is good.

A deck I came up with, surprised it wasn't already taken.
Serena's Tsunami

Rate/comment, please.
Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Hi, i just started last week. I have tried a few presets to play with in ELO and the highest i got was 1200. I created a deck but i i wuold like to know if there are still ways i can improve it.. basically i created the deck with having only to compete with abilities and not clan bonuses.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1688356

Any comments and advice will be much appreciated since like i said I'm new.

Ohh i see, so the ELO calculator is just to estimate the ELO points of ur previous opponent(:

sunday 02/01/2011

Is there a specific time that one ELO week ends and the next begins? I hav read sometime Sunday evening/Monday morning. I saw something that said 18:00 but that was3 hours ago and it hasnt started nextweek yet....

THanks guys!
@0 Chaos, yes having 2 revenge characters can be quite tricky,..

saturday 01/01/2011

You also have to tie in the fact that ppl stop playing for so long, then come back, and try to get back in the groove. might miscalculate a few things (that's what happened to me)

Happy new years UR!http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1683757

Roots + any attack manipulator clan is the best for me.. but the best was roots/uppers decksmiley

Piranas. If you have some friend in your guild, try borrowing cards from them first before buying cause sometimes, an idea can be great but when you try, it's not. Nightmare in my opinion is better used as half deck and I'd take Glorg or maybe even Azgroth over Kenny

6 messages

Try something new smiley find out what clans your having the most trouble with and counter it

friday 31/12/2010

deleted

I have been using this and it has been doing pretty well, but still think there is room for improvement.

Thanks

Is the following deck good(it is only good thing that fits my budget xD)
Pan, Nistarok, Dieter, Nerfeniti, Jiro, Dreen, Onik, Lolly

I think those clans with attack manipulation.
I use Bangers/Uppers in DM, my strategy is, use uppers in the 1st or 2nd turn with few pills, then once i'm ready to KO my opponent I use my bangers since +2 power are best use in high pill fights and +/-attack for low pill fights

thursday 30/12/2010

It drops by 1 on 1st day, 3 on 2nd, 7 on 3rd, 23 on 4th, 55 on 5th, 119 on 6th.

1 + 2 + 4 + 8 + 16 + 32 + 64

Create a subject