saturday 25/12/2010

I've never really tried playing elo before but i've started to get into it lately so i need help with my first ever deck.
This is my uppers and Pussycats deck is that a bad combination to use?
and can anyone help me improve it thankyou

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1670664&list

Agreed slyth permbanned sucks thats why i sold my full collection of jungo but now im starting it back up cause i just cant stay away lol

Posted on the preset

Any suggestions to make it 1400? smiley

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1671347

20:49 Elo you crushed chabone, The Super-Elite Newbie Guild (12-0): 1310 ELO
20:46 Elo you beat alb1975_DL, Dragonlance (8-0): 1294 ELO
20:41 Elo you narrowly escaped from BstialDemonIB, IMPERIAL BLOOD (4-3): 1277 ELO
20:36 Elo you won by forfeit against dozeyd123, Revival (8-7): 1263 ELO

friday 24/12/2010

So essentially elo with a limit + an adjusted scoring system. I see no problem with the current scoring system. However the idea of a limited number of matches is intriguing. Currently anyone can make 1300 elo with a win % of about 50 and enough time. What you are proposing would mean the person with the highest win % is king. I think this is a good idea and could make an interesting new mode.

@Shonen
Oh and btw, just thought I'd throw this out there, there is the option to play where higher attack always wins.
You feel stupid smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1669288&list

Well, your best bet would be Graff as his +2 bonus puts him up to 8 power and his ability is SOA. You also have Wendel from the Uppers but his SOA is courage based. Liam from Skeelz is only other one I can think of but his bonus doesnt really do much in no pill battles.
However if you want to look at Gheist and Roots then consider Arkn, Jeto and Milken Moose as they have AR (attack reduction) as abilities so would be good options for what you want.
HTH

thursday 23/12/2010

It's been done since i started playing.

deleted

Trying to make something out of both.
Feel free to comment and rate. Thanks! smiley

wednesday 22/12/2010

Last unnecessary comment, promise,
@saim923_hidef: just leave it, everyone is much tougher from behind a keyboard, and stop trying to get them to pity you, it shows weakness, and the internet tough guys prey on the young and the weak

Thx everyone for deck advice and ELO ratio input. Really helpful!! smileysmileysmiley

Your playing in random elo.. switch it to non random .. either that or you have no idea what your talking about

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1666898

Please comment

What do you think about this deck?

All Stars/Vortex elo deck
rate and comment please
thanks

Thanks for all the feedback guys smiley

Unfortunately Skeelz are just too expensive... some of their prices are insane. I can't afford Hawkins or Dahlia either.
Yeah Replacing Aktara with Andsom has helped (although I miss those times where the opponent overpills when Aktara comes into play smiley).

Thanks everyone smiley

Oren to esmerelda
deebler to dwan
mira to hula
piotr to wolfgang
that'll run you you about 3.5k which isn't to bad

tuesday 21/12/2010

Create a subject