Thanks for the tourney. Sorry about the Damage Reducer.smiley

sunday 05/10/2008

hot 64 messages

Lol the tourney ended guy close this

saturday 04/10/2008

friday 03/10/2008

Why is this in tourney and events?

thursday 02/10/2008

I cancelled it didnt go as planned so going to give everyone their money back so RoneckFk and UC_Rosa
and evildiva sell me a crd for 550 and ill sell it back for 50
mods please close

tuesday 30/09/2008

I just want to say I'm extremely sorry for discussing your deck last week. I didn't read the rules carefully enough, and I be is ashamed.

monday 29/09/2008

Lolz ask storm it bug

@ChaosBot-

"Please, don't change the founder of your guild. This tournament is for THE REAL founder only.
(Don't forget I'll know it if you change the founder with cosmic mighty powers of admin )"
-Euzebe

Thanks for the info all, it was helpful/appreciated!

Thanks to everyone that participated, I'm glad to see we had a couple of winners at the end of the week. Please Close smiley

sunday 28/09/2008

Hehehe so it was true and I was the only draw, I feel special smiley smiley

eh next time I will win! (or lose smiley )

I'm confused is this something an individual event? or is it a guild event?

saturday 27/09/2008

Does that mean we get 72 pts?

friday 26/09/2008

Ok mods now you can close this subject!smiley

thursday 25/09/2008

Same msg me

Panel 1: A long panel. Both men enter the now packed dining hall. Oscar (U) (U) performs on stage doing his best James Brown as he sings. Luis (C) (C) looks a little unsure as to why they are here of all places.

Ocsar: (Singing) A man gets lonely working hard on the road. Away from his woman, it’s a heavy load.

Luis (C) (C): So what are we doing here?

Coby (U) (U): Just getting an after-work bite to eat. With all I’ve heard, why let something as trivial as clan rivalries get in the way of good eating?

Panel 2: Luis (C) (C) looks at him with a sly smile as Coby (U) (U) struggles a bit when the busier greats him.

Busier: Hello there Mr. Glover.

Coby (U) (U): Ok, maybe once or twice.

Panel 3: As they arrive at their table not far from the busier’s stand, a waitress with pigtails fails to notice Coby (U) (U) signaling her to keep quiet as she glomps him.

Waitress: Coby (U) (U)! How’s my favorite, most glompable customer today?

Coby (U) (U): Fine.

Panel 5: The waitress happily walks off with their order as Coby (U) (U) grudgingly admits everything as the two of them sit down. Luis (C) (C) is fairly amused by all of this.

Waitress: I’ll go have the chief make some Montana Burgers for you and your friend.

Coby (U) (U): Alright. Ever since my wife and kid became vegetarians, I’ve had to suffer. Not that Danni is a bad cook, but there’s only so much tofu I can take.

Luis (C) (C): And nothing else?

Coby (U) (U): Nothing else.
3/9
Yaoihuntresse - Titan Us flag
Thursday 11/

tuesday 23/09/2008

Ok 1 person plz close

Create a subject