sunday 11/11/2012

In the first round try and make the opponent suffer with 5 hearts and then the second round attack with the most power you can then take it easy the net to rounds.

This strategy: make the opponent feared from you.

So basically you all pill in first two rounds, yet don't do enough damage to KO, then you do nothing the next two turns and hope they can't catch up? Riiiiiiight......

saturday 10/11/2012

Right now i have Ace Avola Ivy Moses Murphy Orenichi Oscor Paolo Sharon
Who next? smiley

friday 09/11/2012

Seems pretty solid already.

Dr Falkenstein would probably keep on getting banned.
Perhaps Belgosi? Carter/Manfred is also good -> they might even be better than Greem in some cases.

Eloxia might also be changed - Michael comes to mind. Thomas is also good against atk manips. Even Dwan may help with DR since you only have one (unless you change belle to spiaghi or any other 2* DR from other clans).

thursday 08/11/2012

Why call an interesting and relevant contribution to an old thread a necro, why?

wednesday 07/11/2012

Thanks. smiley I say free pill cause that's what the new game version says it is.

tuesday 06/11/2012

Do you not have a android or iphone? You can get free credits from them no matter what country you are in/from.

Nvm :3

monday 05/11/2012

Long answer: Theres no way to play them without having to go onto the website version first in which case you might as well do them online smiley

Things haven't changed much im still pulling Ogoun Kyu in packs smiley

One time I saw a thread necrod. The thread had been cr'd ages ago. It was better left cr.

sunday 04/11/2012

Ok thnx smiley I have 1.5k right now

saturday 03/11/2012

We will probably get it sooner or later, maybe they are just testing it.

Back when I played T2, Piranas (Who rule at everything) and Ulu. I wish I wouldve posted this deck, but whatever:

Ambre Dahlia Ackab (Spelling fail) Selma

Tan man, Serena, Wee Lee, and Lulabee (Stanley also works)

wednesday 31/10/2012

Thanks for the unput guys I listened to you hopefully i come back with some added revenue smiley http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2456938

No my question was do piranas need posion but Thazol answered that so thank you all smiley

tuesday 30/10/2012

Sentinel for coby and copper?

saturday 27/10/2012

For deathmatch just switch angie or lennox for errik. trust me its alot better i used to use that exact deck wit angie, but switching to errik is just so much better.

friday 26/10/2012

Only un-CR'd card that could be considered OP is Grax, but out of all broken cards Grax is least OP so it is borderline case.

From fresh releases only nearly broken character is Beeboy. But that is mostly because of the cards that usually accompany him, not from him being Beeboy as singular card.

thursday 25/10/2012

4 messages

This has been answered multiple times, wow, it even tells you you need to but creds to unlock the market, come on now.

Yup, Nothing too special, just a background to indicate the coming of halloween.

Create a subject