friday 22/08/2008

I'm gonna close this and make a new upgraded one,
so mods please close this

thursday 21/08/2008

BTW I JUST THOUGHT I CANT DO TORNI IM AWAY IM VERY SORRY.

no cards have been taken, please dnt try and fool me!

tuesday 19/08/2008

NIGHTNARE

ON A DARK CALM STORMY NIGHT TWO DEAD BOYS CAME OUT TO FIGHT THEY STOOD BACK TO BACK AND FACED EACHOTHER DREW THERE KNIVES AND SHOT EACH OTHER THE DEAF POLICEMAN HERD THE NOISE AND DREW HIS KNIFE AND STABBED IF U DONT BELIEVE THAT THIS STORY IS TRUE ASK THE BLINDMAN HE SAW IT TOO

Did the elite team make it??

monday 18/08/2008

*50 clintz

saturday 16/08/2008

1 messages

This is the wrong place close this mods

friday 15/08/2008

@ Tankys: it was just an example smiley
i will be sending out the cards by today or tomorrow.

been really busy this week coz my exams.. smiley sorry for the delay.

thursday 14/08/2008

Im in ill set my hole guild on u "The Titanic Distroyer's Shall rain victorous

tuesday 12/08/2008

monday 11/08/2008

Close this, he isn't active for now.

This is long over someone close

He is lvl 14 with only 8 cards. Do you guys really believe he has 2 Crs? smiley this guy is clearly trying to scam everyone to get some clintz, i just don´t understand why these actions go unpunished?

sunday 10/08/2008

So TOA masta doesnt create pics e? smiley
i'd like the brothers from rescue with the sign of recue for background and at the middle bottom a text saying 'Rescue'
i hope u do create pics man

I suppose there's a chance he's sold almost everything he has in order to buy a complete new deck and then share the wealth. This does seem unlikely but hey, stranger things have happened at sea.

As for a deck, I'm currently going with
Edd, Mona, Ottavia, Prince Jr
Yayoi, Feelyn, Charlie, Wanda

Ok nobody in this thread has actually recieved a picture. I suggest this gets closed so nobody else wastes their time on it

friday 08/08/2008

Yeah i know but the person's ID that you get linked to is the admin who will be running the whole guild war royale

thursday 07/08/2008

In the Spanih forum its alredy closed this tourney, i dont think it´ll continue, sorry to the participants.

wednesday 06/08/2008

I know im a little late but can you make me one with... which ever montanas that will be cool with the like a sitdown happening in the backgroung with Montana Mob in the bottom...

Create a subject