tuesday 21/08/2012

I agree with credits or maybe cards? Your pick of a card at the beginning and credits after that.
Cough. Dj Korr CR Cough.

Dahlia, charlie or lin xia for unspeakable reasons smiley

10 messages

So it's Baba, Pesth, Kristin, Ector, Harold, Gail Ld, Jose Star and Frankie Hi? Yeah, that's good enough.

New bloods during releases and when a few pricy cards are still there.
Standard packs for the times in between.

monday 20/08/2012

Interesting deck. I would personally change Cherry to Jayzel.

You find them in the list of rooms whilst using the new game mode.

I'm skeelz and i 3/4 pill Michael so the enemy overpills or takes 7 damages then Sandro or Chiara (3rd round) all out and fury for 2HKO works quite well

Why Mono?
Support, 100% occurence of bonus

Why Dual?
Synergy between clans, more choice of cards and flexibility.

Which would I choose?
It depends on the mood smiley Both Mono & Dual works well, but I just play what I feel like and if it works, it's good.

@Fabio14:
you should read the link before posting anything..

Create a list of characters called "Standard" which will be reset half-yearly.

In this list you'll find
"all characters (and LD too) released within the =="three last years before the update" ===,

Leaders, starter deck characters and characters released after the update. You'll find 13 to 16 characters in each clan. New clan will keep all their characters.

that's the answer
to answer why: because they want to make a balanced room without any strong old OP cards like jackie cr, zatman, etc

sunday 19/08/2012

I have in my current deck caelus cr ambre michael thomas 2x graksmxxT uranus and petra.

should I trade in my dual Sakrohms w/ skeels + caelus for uppers + jackie cr ??

@Deep: what makes you say that it takes 30+ hours for 1500, and *who are these people that can afford to play UR for over 30 hours a week?!* I'm just curious... I see a lot of people in the "pro" guilds getting great ratings every week, and I just have trouble imagining that these people spend so much of their time playing UR.

@subclavian: Oh yeah, grinding is definitely possible, but I think it's not always necessary.

For me, a typical UR week goes like this (I am lucky enough to work from home, by the waysmiley

Sunday Night-Monday Night: New ELO week, yaaaay! I am going to experiment with all kinds of silly decks. I usually play inconsistently during this period of time since I'm trying out new ideas. I may end up at 1100-1300, depending on how much I feel like playing, and whether I settle on a deck.

Tuesday-Thursday: A few ELO matches here and there when work wears me out. This is usually 2-10 games per day. Unless I'm really busy I make a point of hitting 13 by Thursday.

If, and that's a big if, I have time on Friday/Saturday, I sink a few solid hours into the game going for 1400. I end up spending 4-5 hours over those two days. Because of my play habits, there are two possible outcomes: 1) I hit 1400 or somewhere thereabouts 2) People's decks evolved a lot while I was slacking off during the middle of the week, so I need to change decks to proceed. In that case, I usually settle for 13+.

Bottom line is, I do okay with less than 10 hours a week to spend on ELO.

Thing is, that deck is pretty good as it is. Depending on your likes you might prefer Michael over Logan, or Dr Falkenstein over Manfred or Praxie for Lorna or Danae.

Now it's more about learning to use it smiley

saturday 18/08/2012

Ok so what would you think of a game mode where its just like deathmatch or i dont really know or care (but deathmatch is fun smiley) and you both have to start at the same time, meaning courage doesnt work but is replaced with the same one non courage( like courage power +1 become power +1) ,r WHATEVER I DONT REALLY KNOW

but than you both have to turn at the same time, meaning you cant bluff or use obvious cards, you both have to choose your card at the same time and you dont see which card the other one picked before you both have chosen one

Note: there's a glitch where it shows the wrong amount of Clintz until you play a game.
When this glitch is active, I get that message on all cards in market when I attempt to purchase.

My mono skeelz deck
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2380768&list

It was just for fun. People have wondered about what a Mr. Clint City before and I set up one. Though someone did one before, but once. For fun, I did a Mr. Desmond: http://yaoi-huntress-earth.deviantart.com/#/d5bdnsb

friday 17/08/2012

Here's a mono-Roots deck designed for ELO, with a Mawpin splash.

deleted

OMG Imma gonna get 1,000 Nanooks right now!

As alot of users have already explained, they both are very good when used correctly and in the right format.
Nightmare has and will always be my personal favorite, but I'm currently playing Piranas to change it up.
The best choice is irrelevant, just make two good decks with both clans.
Hope that helped smiley

Another uppers or +/- att clan (not montana or rescue) would work well against uppers and montana
or go for SOB clan such as piranas and nightmare

Create a subject