thursday 22/11/2012

@GranTsunami
I'm guessing he has something like Terry and Chikko from earlier, who have since gone CR without him knowing.

The staff won't ignor any messages sent to support. They check everything on a case by case basis.

I've always liked the Terminus

Bio: Ruthless, insane and totally addicted to speed the members of the Terminus clan has taken to the streets of Clint City to turn the decaying metropolis into a giant ractrack, dedicated to their passion for the road. Under the aptly named Axel, the Terminus clan plans to set up the greatest drag race known to man....God knows who's going to stop them

They would have all forms of super and turbo charged vehicles, both of and not of this world

Bonus: Backlash: -2 life min 4

These guys would have super stats coupled with great defeat: abilities

I think backlash fits the bio seeing as they're ruthless maniacs not caring about their own safety

wednesday 21/11/2012

Yeah same problem with me smiley

monday 19/11/2012

Yepp same problem here, well I'll wait till tomorrow I hope that somehow magically will work smiley

sunday 18/11/2012

Http://urmissionwiki.wikidot.com/solo

here is the list of missions and prizes. It's fun and I think it's worth it.

saturday 17/11/2012

friday 16/11/2012

I did many surveys for CrowdFlower and ecGlobal. After I did them, no credits, all time lost. They said my accuracy was low, but for one word they discard you. ANd indeed, we do their job for miserable 5 credits.

By the way, I don't see the Netflix prom anymore. Anyone have an idea of it or if it will return?

thursday 15/11/2012

How about Use 4 Uchtul against 4 Graks? smiley

wednesday 14/11/2012

Carter is obviously not bright enough to be able to find the right uniform. smiley

I dont think gheist could have the g stand for gheist

Only
ninja
iguanas
on
nicotine
help
eadh
at
deheading

monday 12/11/2012

Hmm...

If you want a 25* deck, does that mean you want to play survivor ELO or ELO with it? b'cos if its the DTs you want to run, 26* ain't an issue.

I must confess I'm not a big fan of either Sheryl nor Andsom, but if you want it then Andsom for Sheryl can work. I'd prefer if you replaced Beetenka with Oxen though (not sure about double life manipulators in the same deck). Replacing Andsom for Sheryl and the replacin Nellie for Beetenka would make this deck extremely prone to SoAs than it already is.

Offensive deck ... for a splash of defense you can consider Maurice or Ulrich (or even Burt), if that suits your playstyle.

Ps: the next time Bonnie Ld is out for grabs, DROP EVERYTHING IRL (that includes your spouse, children, work, school etc) and do get her! smiley

Well ... now is a good time to try and understand them with all the GHEIST activity that Jaxx Ld has spurred up (Stupid Ambre + Gheist).

Dedicate a portion of your time playing either in the Fight club or DM (as most players undertake missions in the Fight club and DM is a mission prerequisite, you may also come across the occasional DT troll) and I'm pretty sure you will better understand the clan.

Agree with most of the posts here smiley

ps: Gork and Anibal ARE scary

sunday 11/11/2012

An ancient culture clan would be cool. How about an underground warrior tribe that rides giant bugs with simple weapons (and maybe a little magic) that was discovered by the surface by way of some mining operation?

Alternatively, home owner's association. Middle class of Clint City rise up. Viva Suburbia!

I get what your going for Disaster, but with Junkz and Bangers already here, adding another music-based "fight for your right to party" clan seems like a waste of potential clan slot. Also, it would make the rockers that aren't in your clan look misplaced.

Best DM clans for....

•Extended 25:

1) Sakrohm: Can function without Guru Cr, just add in their high damage reduction and you're set smiley

2) Uppers: SOA, Raw Power, and good against DR, Uppers is a really solid clan.

3) Montana: Not a fan of them, not even with Lyse Teria Cr, They have low 2HKO potential.

4) Roots: Under Rated. Can function without Kiki Cr, really good against DRs and they can sometimes beat Uppers smiley

5) Sentinels: Very raw power and many walls. Problem is SOA unless you run a Hawk over a Copper.

Standard DM:

All Stars: Murders some vortex hands, Gheist (rampant this week), and can compete against bangers and Ulu Watu. Good at high pill game.

Vortex: Most overpowered Half or Full clan you can make in my opinion. I always use Vortex half decks here.

Bangers: Beeboy, Fixit, and Bubbles half is OP. I got my 880 Record with this half.

Long list... just a summarization of Standard and Extended 25 Dm

I don't have an android app so i don't know. I just fought it wasn't on it but it seems it is smiley

This thread will help you make clintz.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=2&id_subject=2108439&subject_page=0#answers

Im not sure it's that high on Urban Rivals to do list or if they are even looking into it anymore.

Contact support and you will probably get a better answer.

If clint city citizens are invited it could be anything.

Create a subject