saturday 20/11/2010

thursday 18/11/2010

Thanks for that termina, yes I meant rolph

The problem with mono decks is all their big guns with Support abilities get destroyed by SOA (Skeelz being the exception but Skeelz's 5* characters are disasters in ELO). If you take something like Jungo, that clan has a split personality- it has Support but it also has Stop characters- so which do you run? So that is a huge problem.

I like 5-3 split decks. 5 characters gives you plenty of stability without relying on Support: characters. 3 is fine for clans where the bonus doesn't matter all the time (Pussycats, Vortex, Skeelz, Junkz, Sakrohm) or that you don't want to draw 3 characters ever (Freaks). a 3 character Pussycat splash of Yayoi, Britany and Cassio (8*), Skeelz of Chiara, Redra and Liam (7*), or Vortex of C Wing, Neloe and Onyx (7*) brings a lot of power at bargain efficiency. While the Vortex bonus is nice enough that you wont be hurt for going to 4 characters, adding a 5th character to a clan that has a great bonus more than makes up for it. For instance I would never play Uppers with less than 5 characters.

I played a Sentinal / Ulu deck with 4 2* in it, and it's a winnable draw:
Lehane, Tobbie, Aurelia (who should now be replaced by new blood) and Taigo.
All of them have huge power plus attack manipulation, and I've won all 4 rounds with them before.
Your milage may vary though, especially depending on which clan you face.

wednesday 17/11/2010

This week im adding a new type of deck this deck is my nightmare im glad im using it and not facing it as it has every element i hate soa doesnt affect it at all as abilitys are mainly for show sob will only get you so far pill low and win easy with prisoner x
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1609130

Now Gheist aren´t flooding the room this deck got me to 1365 by now

deleted

I think i'll like the next week. It's like way back when every week 2 complete clans were banned.

Actually I think they should try that again. Ban the 2-3 most used clans for the next weeksmiley

Thank you this is the best i thought it was based on clanssmiley

Looks like a bunch of people who bought Tsubane in this thread. Of course she'll get banned...

I have been running freaks-jungo with some success (1200 with little trouble) and have been relatively untouched by bans.

tuesday 16/11/2010

I did a Bangers/Junkz hybird and got dealt Blaaster, Cholra, Rowdy, and Gibson, needless to say I won everytime this hand came up.

If i tried to write a comment even half that size I would just get BL lol.

Yes, exactly smiley^

@ Darhart

I just did too. Rolph + Z3r0 D34d > Kerozinn + Tsubame

Really why do we need to know that? Did you seriously think we'd give a dam?

Flame on. I don't really like flaming but its his fault he posted a thread like this. >.>

monday 15/11/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1605972

Taking the advantage of Rolph in this week's elo.
Strong fire power with C Blade chosen to counter the ever popular GHEIST this week.

Please rate up if you like it!

Preset=1605660

How cheap are you looking for? Week 46 has some strange staff and player bans but this deck is only around 17k.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1605624

sunday 14/11/2010

saturday 13/11/2010

UPDATE: Wen ur life goes over 19, and is glitch made it do that, it reduces by one. Also, the extra damage doesnt count in in missions smiley

Create a subject