friday 10/08/2012

Its bs.. same with korea too....smiley

thursday 09/08/2012

Or use Vortex as all have the defeat: recover 2 out of 3 pilz bonus so u can somewhat easily get pillz for the mission.

Slyde and/or Steve as DR

Lea first choice tool
Elvira second choise tool

Lothar is usable too for star-cramming.

Anita and/or Suzie because gap is great to have.

Theres your basic toolpack for low star settings.

- To get hold of them, you must complete legendary missions. But be warned, these missions have a time limit. You must complete them before the deadline shown.

- If you want a character that is no longer available, you need to wait for a new mission that allows you to win it. The time it takes for a legendary character to reappear can vary, so get them while you can!

To see a list of the current available Legendary characters you can go here http://www.urban-rivals.com/missions/legendary/

wednesday 08/08/2012

I know it was originally used as a way to determine a chess player's skill level. And Elo was the surname of the creator's name, that's all I know smiley

It showed up to me long back i think before 3 months

Extended, Elite and New Blood are your packs of choice when looking to make a profit.

tuesday 07/08/2012

When you Stop a Stop: the Stop: will be Stopped which means that it will not actually be stopped but rather unstopped. If you have Stop Ability and you stop a Stop: ability then your Stop Ability Ability will not stop any ability at all.

The tax is removed after the trade happens which means you don't have to add anything extra then you were asked to pay.

Theres not a best clan as such but i chose Frozn, Berzerk, Vortex and nightmare because they have some of the most expensive cards and a high ammount of good cards.

monday 06/08/2012

I forgot to mention, you will have until midnight at 11th to cast in your votes.

Room 13 is where the last 3 Frozn releases are being held captive.

It may not be entirely accurate to say that something "suddenly" vanished after two years of absence. smiley

I would go for ulu watu sakrohm + ambre..

if you want to go with mainstream, just bring kolos + ambre

sunday 05/08/2012

Good Cheap ones, eh?
Go to the lost warehouse, where you have 60 life points to drain. Have fun!

Some good & effective -Life cards I can name off my head:

Ector, Logan, Owen, Ngrath, Zeke, Ojibway's the best, and a group of Berzerk.

saturday 04/08/2012

Thanks a lot man, now I won't have to concentrate too much on Weekly Legendary Missions.
20 weeks of waiting... Mmm... Must wait for it~!! =]

Play a lot of DM with one hand and level up a lot of Prefuls with the other.

Clintz? it's the ingame money in UR.

Why they named it Clintz? Dunno.

friday 03/08/2012

11 messages

Ok thanks Frowns

Im guessing yea because if the Ld missions are done but u started 1 mission u can complete it still but thats it u gotta wait till it comes back

Create a subject