tuesday 10/06/2008

To all people who posted after my last post..this lottery is closed and still closed until I say it's open..all your number picks are void..

monday 09/06/2008

OK Admins Please close this thread there is obviously not enough interest in winning an Ambre for 500 clintz

Join my guild cheap card auctions once a month any lvl wanted

http://www.urban-rivals.com/guild.php?id_guild=244401

Bump I set 23 tickets only now.

Results will be posted tomorrow.

There are no pending entries.

I'm going to Cap it at 350 so there isn't a rush at the end. That will allow four single to be sold to round out the total entries.

Random generator will be out of 350. If those tickets are not sold and come up then they will be dead draws like 301 and a 7th prize will be added with the redraw.

Here is the Lucky ticket number results:

DP # Prize Winner
42 Estalt Ouc_chris
69 Kati Lewis100
101 Dr. Saw KG redtom7
222 Kinjo lilbebo89
300 Loma noju tbbyrne
337 Robb gASK

The other thread is hopefully closed: this is the only one I will post the results in.

Winners will receive a congratulatory PM and have till July 10th to claim their prize from the private sales.

sunday 08/06/2008

Sry i hit the enter accidentally smiley
and pls sy close this thread

The Road to Guru Cr was an international tournament started months ago. Read this to understand more about it http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&id_subject=256144

Aah close plz

saturday 07/06/2008

I guess no one is participatin its gonna b a guild thing.
so lock this

Hey if your reading this welcome well welcome to all tournement organisers smiley

first off i wont to join a tournement Non Elo-Type 2 And No Leaders and What Does The Road to Guru Cr mean on all tournement Titles ?Does it mean If You win The Tournement You Get That Card ? Anyway If You will please invite me to your tournement wether its random or for team UK Meassage Me or Post in here would be easier if you posted here so pleasee invite me thankyou

Haha, 500 clintz for a baby q???????

Cabal

Drawing will begin when i get 50 tickets and i will not be able to play from June 8th-13th srry for the inconvenience

friday 06/06/2008

Well the tournament is off until i can buy some credits if u pay for me i will mail u the money back please

Im In Ooga TUNGA

thursday 05/06/2008

Ha you cant buy all the tickets. smiley

Tournament rules:
-Entry Fee: 300 clintz
-Max stars: 29
-Mono-clan or half deck
-Banned Characters: Shakra; Bodenpower;Lyse Teria Cr; Zatman; Alec; Hax; Striker; Uranus; Tanaereva; Xu52; Charlie; Jackie and Kolos.
-Where: Danger Zone
-Nr. of entrants: 20 (or 16 if not many ppl are interested)
-This will begin tommorow or the day after (if i don't have enogh candidates)

U will send me your decks by PM.
PRIZES: 1st place: 75% of entry fees
2nd place: get to choose between Lennox; Fifty and Kati.

Will b played 1/1

Close pls.

Stop !! I have my 8 players ! Of course the inscription was free ! I took the 8 players who said I'm in or something like that in first. Sorry for the others. And I said Type 1 so every cards that are allowed in type 1 are allowed in this tournament. I creat the new topic with the eight players !!

Subject closed !

Create a subject