tuesday 17/07/2012

Graphs changed everything in terms of market fluctuations... it was a bit more of an "art" to understand it before you could see trends. But the factors were always the same. The factors memento mentioned all play a part.

monday 16/07/2012

@0 Anderson: Urban Rivals looks at and takes into consideration all the suggestions they get (as long as there reasonable). The reason i said "Might" is that they might not be looking for a new artists at the moment e.c.t which means they won't take the message any further.

sunday 15/07/2012

Thanks for the site, its outstanding. It was the first thing I found when I started playing UR, and it was exactly what I was looking for!

I find necroing fine. Please close

Annuqa is drawn by Phalloide a well known urban rivals artist. Fizzle's style is very different. If you want to compare all of their levels you can see their art (and stats) here:

http://urdb.kirlad.net/character.php?show=856

saturday 14/07/2012

Yea and the Berzerks are really good too

"There are Slightly MORE Lamar Cr for sale but the price Jumped 70k. It's lunacy."

Different people have different expectations and needs. Maybe they dont need clintz that badly just now, so they put 70k overprice to the cards hoping to score customer. If they later need money they drop the price to make the deal happen more easily.

Thats the strategy I use and also see daily on my normal card trades and CR's are not exception to this rule.

Btw. If you want CR price to fall, then currently you could for example put a huge lot of Noodile CR's for sale at 16.5k - if the lot is big enough then other holders will undercut it if they need money badly and they lose trust on Noodlile CR.

I see this system used also extensively; very neat trick smiley (also risky, because I just love to snatch those cheap "scary" lots.).

friday 13/07/2012

Unless they changed it, the goal is simply gain 100 pillz. I did it with a Morphun/Piranas deck in less than an hour. The wiki site is accurate.

Ok boys and girls the thread has wandered into predict the next Cr territory. Continue your discussion in your guild message boards or in pms.

thursday 12/07/2012

Wow, So many ways xD, I'll try doing DT then when have enough money i might try to buy cards at low prices smiley
Thanks for the time guys smiley

All the artwork on Urban Rivals is good and its getting better and better. Though some like Lost Hog show there age.

Sending a message to support with you suggestion means it gets to the correct people at Urban Rivals.

The basic pack is good for new players who want to get cards to increase there collection/deck but don't have many credits.

Well, one thing's for sure boy, don't use Berzerk + Hugo, that deck has no chance of winning a DT.

I think that you should go with CrazyCookie's advice. smiley

No offense: But you are going to need a lot more time before you can join an event, especially a publicized one

wednesday 11/07/2012

@DeepEnd: I like that idea! That's the sort of thing I was getting at. New players simply need something that evens the playing field, at least a little bit... Maybe the special packs could have a slightly increased chance of yielding rare and uncommon cards, as well?

Having to fight cards that are better than yours is, of course, a normal part of any CCG... But in situations where victory is primarily determined by draw, much of the appeal of the game is lost.

tuesday 10/07/2012

If they keep this speed up, Andy won't be available next time before May 2014. I think there's some change to the pattern up ahead.

Standard allows you to play against different decks then you would if you played in Extended. The different types are there mainly to add veriety.

If a Legendary Mission dosn't state a clan to use then you can use any clan.

monday 09/07/2012

Guild reduces the tax

Create a subject