thursday 06/03/2008

Storm, for the second place, I got 7250 clintz?

wednesday 05/03/2008

Mods, Soliuz asked to close this thread 4 posts ago...... please close this

Oh man u hv 2 pay

tuesday 04/03/2008

I think that most of your questions have been answered, but there's one thing that I would like to point out. There is dead time between the end of one ELO tournament and start of the following tournament (as {SAW}Bish-EVO mentioned), which means during this time your ELO score will not change. Maybe you were playing during this time where you saw your score staying the same.

Good god this thing is still going so whos winning

monday 03/03/2008

Tree dragon plz for my prize

saturday 01/03/2008

Yes of course

Delete this topic

wednesday 27/02/2008

I'm in too

This event is like the chance event made 1-2 week's ago by chesse_14.How will work and how you can participate to the event is very simple.If this event will work i will try to make every week an event like this.

Rules:
-send me a card for 50 clintz and you can participate to the lottery
-the card need to have a minimum price on market of 300 clintz
-the number of players who can participate is of 20
-you will get a number in order of the card you send for example if you are the first who send the card to me you will get number 1
-the first place will win 12 cards and can choose the cards
-the second place will win 6 cards and is the second to choose the cards
-the 2 cards left will remain to me

The wining numbers will be choose random on this page:
LINK : http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/random.htm
I will post a print screen with the wining numbers after all the 20 slots are filled.
Have Fun!!!
^__smiley__smiley__smiley__smiley__smiley__smiley__smiley__^smiley^__smiley__smiley__smiley__smiley__smiley__smiley__smiley__^

Oh well... lol just cancel the whole thing. The guild thing was just an easier way to prevent cheating and to know who was playing. Wish I could do it smiley but seems no one is answering. Besides sold the cards and don't feel like buying them again to pay the winning fee.

tuesday 26/02/2008

Delete this topic please smiley

It's very frequent that some players buy up a lot of one card and go level them up. The price should drop back down eventually so long as people don't keep buying them at 5k. With Striker it's hard to tell

monday 25/02/2008

Damn multi tab pages lolz i was looking for this damn post and gave up and remade lolz

admin or mod you can close this subject here in this tread lolz smiley

sunday 24/02/2008

Cheese: As far as I know there will be 3 total grand prizes awarded. 1 for each category.

Ouc_Pien: The French are no different than any other player. I have beaten and been beaten by many French Players. If you're good, you're good. Nationality has nothing to do with it.

StormWhisper

If you time out, they will cut 10 points

Create a subject