thursday 23/09/2010

Logically you'ld look for the 2 best clans that each have 3-4 really good/great 3* characters.

jungo - radek, nyema, scopia, jalil/hysterix?
pussy - muze, neomi, betty, candice
sarkohm - murray, uranus, corrina, sigma
freaks - olga, boris, akendram, olga noel
lajunta - trish, jane ramba, archibald, bruce?
montana - mona, milovan, sharon, gianfranco/ottavia?
roots - jeena, rico, noodile, yookie
skeelz - chiara, praxie, sandro, danae/cley?
ulu - gaia, george, nanook, janice/kirk?
vortex - deea, sunder, kobalth, cblade

sure the other clans might have a really good 3star (levi, pan, etc.) but not enough of them to put together a viable all-3* lineup (imo).

@ CockCock - Yeah, pretty much. The Cats & Vortex are kinda meh without their abilities.

@RedPopsicle - Better advice than most people, most people just say "X card to Y card" and rarely ever got beyond that. But, unfortunately, you're just preaching to the choir. I already know what this deck is capable of. But it's the thought that counts, so thanks anyways. smiley

wednesday 22/09/2010

Any feedback appreciated smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1514078

Tell me what you think!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1514222

I haven't seen Rowdy banned for a couple of weeks now, and that was part of the staple clan bans.

deleted
Ulu Watu + Vortex

Got a shiny new Dagg smiley

Trying this deck out right now. Been going well, I suppose. I never liked ELO on weekdays, and I'm still getting used to Ulu Watu.

tuesday 21/09/2010

deleted

Rate and comment. smiley

DJ shax, that's not really what the OP asked for. smiley

I see nothing wrong with that deck, Razvan. I'd go with Stanly or Hikiyousan before Lulabee, but that's just preference. smiley

Well, they took both of them from the election now.

Hmm Ulu and Uppers.

I'd say Gaia lvl 1 and then Wendel to Oxen.

I honestly dislike wendel as for some reason when ever you need that SoA it is never your turn to play.

monday 20/09/2010

Jeena to Narendra? D:

Glorg Ditha Brittany?

Tessa Cr is good against both SoA and SoB, but Copper's spectacular 8 damage makes him worth the risk of SoA because he 2HKO's with a lot of very good choices.

Owen is also a good choice if your aim is to 2hko and can't afford Copper or Tessa Cr.

Hi all,

Need your comment for improvement!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1509821

Thanks!

sunday 19/09/2010

You think FPC and Junta don't have bonus's that help them win battles? FPC and Junta can be put together to where 2 hits = KO every time as long as the bonus is up.

Maybe it's old fashion to actually combat to win battles if you don't think a +2 damage bonus isn't helpful. smiley

Ello is a shorten version of Hello, which could be shorten to Hi and Hia.

deleted
Just a heads up, all usable decks should be able to hit 1300 in ELO.

saturday 18/09/2010

You can be sure if it wins fights smiley

...........Bump smiley cmon' peepz! Need advice! smiley

Create a subject