sunday 12/09/2010

Vito is a totally overrated 4*, Donnie is the man.

saturday 11/09/2010

friday 10/09/2010

Well they are good in half decks if you have Kerozinn Cr & Marlysa Cr but without those two cards i don't think that they pose that big of a threat in elo

In August the staff banned a whole lot of cards to test out the bannings and to collect the data and come to a decsion on what cards to perma-ban, but now in September all of those bans are dropped and the only bans other than the staff banned cards are the ones voted in the players format election, even though on Septemeber 13th perma-bans will go into affect on: Smokey Cr, Caelus, Charlie, Wanda, Shakra, Sylth, Striker, Hugo, Morphun, Eyrik, Ambre, Eklore

i hope that helped you smiley

6 messages

LEHANE. The only 1 card i have in sentinel clan.

Im now rolling with a life/damage manip Nightmare deck and I immediately shot up above 1300 haha. I guess everyone wanted to take advantage before Striker was perma-banned. Thanks for the advice guys.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1494406

Pls rate comment, reccomend changes. etc etc the usual

Yes I did. It's the first thing at the top

Honestly, that is just an extraordinarily low amount of clintz to be working with. I would suggest looking for deals on cards and then selling them high when the prices go up a bit. Then you can start buying the staples for Gheist, many of which are fairly inexpensive. (i.e. Arkn, Rolph, Methane, etc.)

Surely you can manage to bump over 1k with your cards now, yea? I was hitting 1.1-1.2 within the first week using the Junta/Sent starter set. Mike was a beast lolz!

Btw, I'm not one of them personally, but there are several really generous cats on here that like to share their wealth. Maybe someone will throw a Toro or Levi your way =D

I need some feedback on this deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1494328

p.s. I dont like toro that much since all stars tie with him and he doesn't have the threat of 2hkos as much as methane does

thursday 09/09/2010

Well played, Zeus. smiley

The Era of Sports

This deck has gotten me 11 wins, 1 loss, and one draw. From 1000 to 1162
Please Rate & Comment

Thank You, Moderators & Admins

wednesday 08/09/2010

Cards that hold up against SoA:

Tessa Cr
Miranda
Zhang
Melvin
Lehane
Aurelia
Dayton

After that, you're in trouble using Sentinels. No matter who the 7th man is, you'll have some sort of SoA difficulties. Sentinels really struggle against SoA, as SoA cripples their damage or power scores.

The upside is that Sentinel actually hold up well against SoB.

And now, what do you think about this one?
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1491995
I really like Azel and her poison, I think this deck will be great for me!

Looks good to me. Lots of utility, it'll be a tricky deck to run but it's very workable.

Don't let anyone tell you that you need a nuke, that's not what this deck is about. smiley

I don't like corrina, on uranus banned weeks I'd consider a Freaks half instead. Something like:

Bogdan 4*
Wolfgang 4*
Olga 3*
Harleen 2*

Retains your DR and keeps your poison to work alongside your Jungo's life gain.

You can switch up that Freaks half however you see fit, they make wonderful half decks.

Junks do quite well vs them.
SOB clans do very well vs them also

best combo vs them is to run SOB clan with high powered attack manipulation clan

Thanks for the comments and rates. Feel free to add more! smiley

If you're going to ban Wanda, go ban Wardog as well. And maybe Massiv and Warren.

Create a subject