wednesday 08/09/2010

And now, what do you think about this one?
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1491995
I really like Azel and her poison, I think this deck will be great for me!

Looks good to me. Lots of utility, it'll be a tricky deck to run but it's very workable.

Don't let anyone tell you that you need a nuke, that's not what this deck is about. smiley

I don't like corrina, on uranus banned weeks I'd consider a Freaks half instead. Something like:

Bogdan 4*
Wolfgang 4*
Olga 3*
Harleen 2*

Retains your DR and keeps your poison to work alongside your Jungo's life gain.

You can switch up that Freaks half however you see fit, they make wonderful half decks.

Junks do quite well vs them.
SOB clans do very well vs them also

best combo vs them is to run SOB clan with high powered attack manipulation clan

Thanks for the comments and rates. Feel free to add more! smiley

If you're going to ban Wanda, go ban Wardog as well. And maybe Massiv and Warren.

tuesday 07/09/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1490097

Okay, so switched some cards so that the deck has a 'theme'. Roots for SOA and DR, Sakhrom for Poison, Life Gain, and Attack Manipulation. What do you guys think? Im also wary who to choose between Noodile and Rico. Rico has Attack Manipulation while Noodile is more solid. I dunno which to choose.

Rate and comment, please?

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1425402

I changed some of the cards other players said I should change. So, is this deck better? Something to replace? I dunno.

deleted

Goin gr8, get's me to near-1200 ELO if I play strongly on it easilly. It's goin well, and I would like to know, from the strong ELO-playin guys, if they would change anything on it.

I wondered Naginata for No Nam, cuz the higher damage might come in handy, but a friend told me not to, and I didn't.

So, any sugestions, post them, and, by the way, green face on the preset, please.

Raziel

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1489572

There's another way if you don't like Arno.

Rico To Jeto
Dieter to Glorg

OR

Sargh to Mawpin
Dieter to Glorg

Either way will do just fine.

What shadowcouncil said is right. Its best to play for a while to read the metagame, pick a deck and stick to it as long as you can. I find that if I switch decks I'm facing at least a few lost games regrouping my playing strategy.

It might help to have a group of 3 to 4 go to decks for the metagame that you know how to use well that cover different metagame scenarios. For me that list is Roots, Piranas, Rescue, and Skeelz. If find with that 4 I'm typically covered in most scenarios.

monday 06/09/2010

deleted
Yes, the name is horrible. But the deck has great potential IF you are good enough to realize that Micky T + 1 pill = 3 damage.

sunday 05/09/2010

Sakrohm + Roots

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1486331

Rate and Comment. smiley

Hate to break it to you Ike.... but unless you are willing to spend hours and hours on ELO, you wont make top 100 regularly

you will make top 100 quickly and easily once in a while.... basically involves you needing to hit a winning streak sooner rather than much later.

but after about 1350 you are generally losing more points if you lose compared to points you would gain for the win.

He thats funny try again i want to see your deck

saturday 04/09/2010

Try this deck its cheap...

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1462079&list

2HKO in Every Bite =p
Rate Comment and Spread the Wordsmiley thanks...

What a surprise!
It's been great in T1 - I still haven't lost a match yet!
But I don't know what it would be like in ELO...
Any comments are appreciated. smiley

Really, because i remember facing you and beating you 12-0. this is a lesson do not post your deck in someone else's thread, do not do it.

Create a subject