sunday 19/09/2010

You think FPC and Junta don't have bonus's that help them win battles? FPC and Junta can be put together to where 2 hits = KO every time as long as the bonus is up.

Maybe it's old fashion to actually combat to win battles if you don't think a +2 damage bonus isn't helpful. smiley

Ello is a shorten version of Hello, which could be shorten to Hi and Hia.

deleted
Just a heads up, all usable decks should be able to hit 1300 in ELO.

saturday 18/09/2010

You can be sure if it wins fights smiley

...........Bump smiley cmon' peepz! Need advice! smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1507502

i could use a little help anyone?!

They could always play the Pussycats in DM? smiley

friday 17/09/2010

Take out phyllis, put in eadh, problem solved..I like Eadh more than phyllis

Yes i know im going to get bitc*ed at for having 2 five stars but please help me make my deck better
deleted
Thanks in advance everyone

thursday 16/09/2010

I think your depending to much on Cliff. Ive had alot of success with my current deck, that also has cliff, but I have some harder hitters then you for a total of 36 damage possible. So even without Cliff, I have options for 2HKOs

Cliffs 2HKO
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1505185

Ive seen comments about "Grats this is deck of the week" or some sort. Who decides the deck of the week, and where are these results posted?

Hi, i'am a new player (22) i have played this deck in DT whit some good result (top150 record 97), but i can't reach 1100 or more in ELO wath can i change?

the deck is : Eadh - Pan - Dieter - Sargh - Veronica - Ditha - Muze - Brittany
i want to change charlie over ditha and Yayoi over veronica, do you have other suggestion how is deck?

sorry for the english

deleted I quite like this deck, I could use getting a Praxie or some other 4* in both, hey....

I don't normally do multiple posts but i was playing around with decks and thought i would make a preset out of this one. I couldn't believe the price when i saw it.

deleted

I had a better look the name was taken in a different style so to be fair i have republished under a different name.

deleted

deleted

Well the comments were appreaciated any more?

wednesday 15/09/2010

Put it this way, Piranhas aren't really the massive damage types so any protection from massive damage is invaluable. Therefore Ulrich for the win smiley

@Ike Harris

This is about 'Timeouts', not 'Abandoning'.

Abandoning a match is fine and doesn't result in a negative score to your Fair Play.

Timing-out is not fine if it's a continuous tactic.

15% time-outs must be the result of poor sportsmanship unless you have the absolute worst internet connection on the planet. If the latter then you're going to have a very hard time getting anywhere in the game; if the former you really should play fair or many people are not going to want to interact with you

Create a subject