tuesday 31/08/2010

Ray, Trish and Jane I approve in the Junta half, but I can't think of a replacement for Gatline (when Bryan is banned), I approve of Muze and Brittany, Noemi is alright, but I don't like Ella in a half deck, but with Wanda banned, there isn't much to use. 3* cats are pathetic (Muze is good, Noemi is barely playable, everything else is terrible), so can't drop Gatline to a Junta 3* and raise Ella to 3*.

Only possible change is Feelyn for Ella.

And what deck have you been using?

So far ive been winning quite a few matches with this
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1476087

monday 30/08/2010

deleted
Eloxia is the star in this Skeelz + GHEIST deck, combined with Jay, they make an amazing duo smiley
i think they do anyway, but what do you think?
Because, to be honest Eloxia havent been as good as i though. What i do like though, is to loose the first round with her, and then send Jay out there with fury for sort of a 1HKO smiley

On another note, the ELO elections are sporting all the heavy hitters again. Next week will be an interesting one to say the least

sunday 29/08/2010

I haven't tried Scubb, but when I have Selma in a deck Kristin seems awesome. After a hit with Selma there is often nothing they can do, because the extra two pills make full stop Kristin a guaranteed KO. It doesn't usually work against something like Sakrohm or Skeelz with all their 8 powers though.

Three revenge-based abilities is a bit much for one deck I think. Mawpin and Milton fall apart without their abilities, and while Chiara doesn't necessarily need hers, it does help.

I'd switch Azel for Pan or Nistarok for Glorg and Milton for Praxie. Probably Dwan for Tomas too.

I'd also take Phyllis instead of Mawpin or Eadh, but it's a debatable choice, as all three are good cards for different situations.

Yeah, Tessa is the best 5 star Sentinel in ELO. Sad as she's pretty far outside most folks price range.

Sentinel can run a 5/4/3/3/3/3/2/2 line up well. The OP has a very good list for that.

saturday 28/08/2010

Believe it or not, they actually banned Bryan.

It's exactly how Shadow said it.

Which clan is good to go with skeelz?

All-stars and Skeelz may work together pretty well, depending on the cards you use.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1469717&list

Pls rate and comment smiley

friday 27/08/2010

Deck 1: Freaks - Sakhrom
Baldovino Esbolt
Bogdan Wakai
Grudj Na Boh
Olga Murray

Deck 2: Freaks - Nightmare
Baldovino Oshitsune
Bogdan Pan
Olga Phyllis
Esmeralda Mawpin

Deck 3: Nightmare - Sentinel
Oshitsune Havok
Pan Melvin
Phyllis Dayton
Sargh Lehane

Deck 4: Montana - Uppers
Edd Harold
Mona Nellie
Gianfranco Rubie
Prince Jr. Oxen

Deck 5: La Junta - Roots
Ray Jeena
Gatline Arno
Trish Jeto
Jane Ramba Yookie

Deck 6: La Junta - Pussycats
Ray Britanny
Gatline Muze
Trish Naomi
Jane Ramba Ella

Filomena for Ficcanaso
Maybe Taigo for Gabrielle, if you like having some damage reduction on your deck

+ attack clans would be nice too to cover low pills fights

deleted
made the deck beacuse finished the montanas mission win 250 fights and im using it for elo this week smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1467819

Create a subject