friday 23/11/2007

In my observation, the clan with the most cards (for ex. your opponent has 4 sentinel cards and you also have 4 sentinel cards in hand) the background will show the police station or the sentinels back ground.smileysmiley

tuesday 20/11/2007

I dont like it... Maybe i can make something else? like that in wordpress?

Hi king trex can u tell me about your self i wanna hear back im princessazin

monday 19/11/2007

U just say "I'm in dude" ...or crate one xD

sunday 18/11/2007

SORRY ALL BUT WE DIDNT HAVE ENOGH PEOPLE SO I AM OFFICALLY TERMINATING THE TOURAMENT I WILL BE DOING ANOTHER ONE IN A FEW HOURS AFTER I GET ALL THE STUFF STRIGHT LIKE THE RULES AND DATES PLESE SIGN UP FOR MY NEXT ONE AND I PROMISE I WONT CLOSE IT DOWN OUT OF NOWHERE

We're sorry but not for the moment ..

thursday 15/11/2007

Well how do you know who is the best?like in daily tourny they will update the ranking every now and then..but if guild?

saturday 10/11/2007

Yes, at last ...

This is one of the improvements that UR was nedding a long time ago...

Keep it up

Leeeeet meeeeeeeeeeee play pleasse

friday 09/11/2007

Check it out here: http://www.tcgplayer.com/db/game_review.asp?AID=2008&PID=33&DBID=4

wednesday 07/11/2007

Ye sounds like a good idea to me too , as new players that join the game can never catch up on the ones that play this game for months ...

saturday 03/11/2007

friday 02/11/2007

Verfarkas
0-Sven-Evo
Littletk WMD
CBM Darko EVO
Nitz52 LoA
WhiseyjackLoA
Noahsark12195
0ET-Jade
Kirko_DVM
0ET-james19
Unnothesaviour
Desert Rabbit
LeaFar
0 Jellyfish 0
Nialboy
Lucifer_wmd
RulzBreaker
0ET-JiMbO786
DarkAssault
0LET_QJON
0ET_PRiNCeSS
DE-warr kid
Hunterkiller
Killingshadow
NiggazLV
0VLET_QJONKA

Ok so you are 26 smiley Inscriptions closed I create a new topic with the groups smiley

I don't think it's unfair because when you're higher lvl,you meet less noobs and less inactive players.When you're lvl 1-10 you get to meet something like 2-6 noobs per tourney smiley however I wish there was the thing that when you lvlup a card you gain more exp but that doesn't work...

tuesday 30/10/2007

>>>>Lea Far,
maybe you havent change your clan since you started this game. the clan who has the most cards in a fight will have the background. for example,
the background of the uppers is the building with the uppers sign on it.
the background of allstars is the stadium.
the freaks is the circus with the big clown face.
the sahkrom is the building like tower with many sahkrom signs on it.
so observe it...

monday 29/10/2007

Wtf do you need help with?????????

Check this out.. ?id_player=974750, a level 9 player who tops in yesterdays tournament.. take note that he/she can sell cards so i think someone owns this account and it is his/her 2nd account or so.. kindly look at this situation i think someone just broke rule # 1.

sunday 28/10/2007

Stop this please we told you that this is the wong place in your other thanx

Why are people typing in caps lock.smileysmiley

Admins please can you close this topic i think it has been made over 3 times in the same period of time and its in the wrong place lol

Jimbo

saturday 27/10/2007

Never mind, it's sorted itself out... I was just a little too fast posting here.

Sorry for spamming the board

Create a subject