friday 27/08/2010

I would trade Cyb Lhia for C Wing. She hardly does any damage and has a very high minimum, meaning you have to either use her first and then wait out rounds 2 and 3 or waste most of her ability. C Wing does an okay amount of damage whether he wins or loses, but is much less predictable.

Also I would use Harold instead of Wayne Shark and replace Sunder or Deea with Lehrg.

Ideally you would open by winning with Nellie, Oxen, or Sunder, then use a low number of pillz on C Wing, Harold, or Neloe, and go for the kill with Deea or Lehrg depending on whether you won or lost the second round.

This plan can be adapted to the situation, including Rubie's SoA. But the basic idea is to do damage with the Upper's attack manipulation and end with a KO attempt with a Vortex card so that if you win, you win, and if you lose, you get enough pillz back to guarantee a win in the last round.

thursday 26/08/2010

That's exactly what I use... smiley
The decks fine, as long as you know how to use it. Good thing is, there's not many GHEIST running around nowadays.

Next time it happens, try taking a screenshot, it would be easier to see what is happening, there could be things like banger/ulu watu bonus that you forgot about when you say 7 power, or a leader (unlikely because you are playing ELO), or when the 10 pills is 7 pills + fury vs 7 pills, in which case they would be same attack (7 power x (7 pills + 1 starting pill) = 56 attack for each), fury only matters if you win a round.

The deck you are suggesting is pretty good but id suggest giving it some 2 hit KO possibilities...

Shoggun can become Bodenpower
Nobrodroid can become Onik. and/or Juicy Lord to Bball

gives you quite a bit more power and 2 hit KO chances with Boden and Onik

Don't worry you're not the only one having a hard time this week. My All-Stars/Jungo can barely stay above 1000 this week even though I got to 1100 last week.

Now at 1235

Fei's Femmes

I'm running this but I feel like there should be something better here. I got access to any FPC other than Lao CR and all useful Pussy Cats.

wednesday 25/08/2010

I doubt it, I'm sure the penalty bans have another tag associated with them in the coding to figure that out. A separate list would be awesome for the cards that don't incur penalties.

I haven't actually played La Junta but I would think that replacing Masamu with Nahomi would be a positive change. I'd also find room for Thormund.

deleted

thats the deck im using for elo atm, i just wanted to hear what people think, any way of improving it?
anyone else using montana, and if you are, how are you doing?

I now have Kerozinn cr, Elya cr, Marlysa cr and Seldnor cr. I'm told you can do well in ELO with FPC if you have the cards. I got the cards now what do I do with them? Can anyone direct me to a good preset for them? I also have all Piranas and Freaks (minus the crappy crs).

Yeah, SoA completely neuters Sentinel. Half the characters have pitful power against SoA, the others can even deal more than a point or two of damage.

They really need an overhaul as a clan. More Stop cards might help, but really that's just a bandaid.

Yup i agree with GioYNWA.... easily make several 1300 decks with the cards listed here.

@saivior - yup if you are looking to make mono decks on a budget with the bans.... good luck. you will be in for a longer week. much better off playing split decks using the best of the competitive clans that are affordable from 2 clans

tuesday 24/08/2010

Player wants to buy Corvus, he will make a new thread

Dont mind my first comment it was wrong sorry here is the right on http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1463202&list

Here: deleted

Basically what lyss said.

If you want a balanced AS, the general half-deck is Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and either Oyoh or El Gringo for nuking. If you want to save space, Jessie, Randy, Stacey, and Kang make a great 9* half-deck, but it's a bit unbalanced. Ashley is always an option for DR as well.

Create a subject