monday 04/06/2007

Yeah, sure I play while I work smiley They go well together, unlike no game I ever played. I'm a web developer, so I have to use the Internet. Unless I'm stressed about launching a new project, UR is up and running from 9 to 5 smiley Go KV!

saturday 02/06/2007

The Admins are currently looking into this situation. This thread will be closed as we will be looking into the events that transpired and making decisions based on the events that occured.

StormWind

sunday 27/05/2007

monday 21/05/2007

Congrats :0)
I have 32,5 points, probably 5th or 6th place...

saturday 19/05/2007

Today at 00:26 ..you beat critter269 (8-2) - you received : 1 points and 1 clintz
Today at 00:21 ..you narrowly escaped from critter269 (3-1) - you received : 18 points and 5 clintz
Today at 00:16 ..you narrowly escaped from critter269 (4-2) - you received : 20 points and 5 clintz

i beat critter, fiuh i'm lucky there

tuesday 15/05/2007

Well played all of you, congratulations to the winners smiley

jericho sell me a card for 4000
warr kid sell me a card for 2000

I hope this was a fun tournament, too bad so few players really played...

sunday 13/05/2007

wednesday 09/05/2007

Hello to all,
will be organized aprés the BR8 a vote (or rather several votes).
Its votes will determine the players that you will judge the better ones in every categories.
But for that I need you. In fact from today, I ask you of send me "BY PM the name of a player that you would see well in one of the categories below.
Thus therefore, at the end of the month, a circulation to the goes out (following the numbers of player that will have named a player) will be carried out to elect the 5 better players of every categories.
It about it will follow himself therefore a vote by PM that will have for goal to elect one of the 5 players in every categories.
Every conqueror will receive a card collector, I again is not decided of which ones.
I am well évidement out competitions, it is therefore useless to name me in although this be.
You can on the other hand you propose yourself. Here the proposed categories:

More again active former player:
More fair-play:
Player more promising:
More big daily tournament player:
More big urban-rivals player:
More generous players:
Better guild:
Player the more serviviable (counsel) :
Better ELO player :
More present on the forums:
Player having all the named qualities above:
Of the better moderating one :

Send your messages to LW-Mac-leodsmiley
Oh people reading this....could you vote me on dailys or on elo thankssmiley
If you do i can send you some cards hehehehesmiley

monday 07/05/2007

sunday 06/05/2007

Good luck Fotjik...smiley
based on my experience on this = 7-lejdn-7 or link will win(luck decides for no one)
7-lejdn-7 in 3rd round if he knows hes falling apart-he waste his pillz...thats all my advice playing that guy on elo smiley

I figured people where cheating in the dailies because to get that many points saying you played 30 duels which is rolling you would have to score 28.9 points a duel impossible without cheating

thursday 03/05/2007

I win against Mathmagic 3-2. It was realy nice duel, he is good...

tuesday 01/05/2007

Well here's your dillema.. what if their unevovled cards suddenly evolve in their ELO deck... will they be kicked from the room? there is the Danger zone, thats the best ELO environment there is, im actually happy to see noobs in the DZ practicing their math while being seniors. lets just keep it that way,
GGs! smiley

saturday 28/04/2007

Conta comigo...

friday 27/04/2007

One player contacted me that we should play the match... so I suppose there is listing for next round on french forum... but here is nothing, why? Ive tried to view the french forum, but I found I dont know how to change language in this new design... does anyone know?

If you have a problem with the support by email, use the request form, it should always work.

thursday 19/04/2007

ATTENTION here the composition of the deck imposed for those which will pass in eliminatory phases:

Keanew
Malmoth
Veenyle
Copper
William
Luis
Venus
Phonos

sunday 15/04/2007

Oh well, this kinda sucks, I didn't get any reply from my group and didn't even see them at all......Good luck to the qualifiers.smileysmiley

friday 13/04/2007

I awaits all your results before this evening midnight smiley

wednesday 11/04/2007

Again your mail-system failed me so I have to do things this way.
I have been trying to play the tournament (10:30 am Australian time) and discovered my name does not appear on the list of challengers...thus I am not challenged.I am not set to invisible or anything...and re-booting hasn't worked.
I'm not a happy camper....I've put a LOT of time and money into this game and only get the chance at 2 tournaments a day.With math....you can see it takes me 10 days to be able to buy at the market.....so this is a significant set-back for me.

Create a subject