tuesday 24/08/2010

Originally I started playing Elo because I was sick and tired of seeing Jackie.

monday 23/08/2010

If Sphaghi is available, Sharon is even better than ottavia, but without the 2* DR, you might want Ottavia for a DR.

Those switched worked really wel!l gatline was more solid than trish sometimes but wow bryan got banned so i switched him with trish and switched wardog with bruce

sunday 22/08/2010

deleted Nightmare is definitely re-ignited thanks to the collapse of the absolute staples of piranas. now piranas have become a much trickier clan to play with in ELO after smokey hawkins and dalhia gone. sure it leaves options like tula ulrich and bloodh but none of these fit the style i like to play. anyways hope you like this new deck, please comment and rate, and thanks to all who have already done so with my previous decks.

thanks mods

For event i know i'm in it but go emeth if u can afford him

saturday 21/08/2010

K thanks smiley i'll try vortex smiley

Very nice combo! smiley
Although I would change Cyb Lhia to Neloe, Kenny to Pan and Glorg --> Nistarok. Good luck smiley

The only staple missing is Smokey Cr and yeah they're great in elo

Is it Sunday? I'm on US Central Time (UTC -6).

I like the first one better. I think having Grudj, Olga, Baldovino, and Bogdan in the same deck is awesome, and along with Murray you have five 8 power guys, so even against SoA or SoB decks, you are strong.

Interesting combination. smiley
I would suggest these changes though; Archie --> Sentogan, Onik --> Gibson, Archibald --> Dean/Wardog and Bryan --> Naginata. Lots of changes smiley Good luck smiley

Very good deck, gheist and nightmare are excellent choices for this week. I would replace Luba with Z3r0 D34d, Lin Xia with Wardom or Xu52, and Sargh with Azgroth or Glorg. Have fun. smiley

Great deck for this week. smiley
My only suggestion would be to consider stanly as an alternative to lulabee. His 8 damage allows you to always be in the game and can ko with everyone in your deck. Good luck smiley

Try Piranas/Vortex. Both has amazing pill manipulation abilities. Get a Tyd, you need one.

Vortex: 12*
Olfgn
C Wing
Cyb Lhia
Deea

Piranas: 13*
Selma or Dahlia (if not elo banned)
Tyd
Hawkins
Ulrich

I've been using Grudj, Bogdan, Olga and Soushee this last week. It has been working just fine I guess. Then I make another strong half deck with any other clan and that's it smiley love their cards for the solid power and good abilities, but the bonus only works once

friday 20/08/2010

IDK how you feel about the way they are doing the new ELO banns but if you hate it as much as I do take a look at this deck and BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION, and please add your input!
deleted

This probably goes in the opposite direction that yours is going, but I like this combination because of the phenomenal 5*s in GHEIST.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1451678

Create a subject