friday 02/11/2007

I don't think it's unfair because when you're higher lvl,you meet less noobs and less inactive players.When you're lvl 1-10 you get to meet something like 2-6 noobs per tourney smiley however I wish there was the thing that when you lvlup a card you gain more exp but that doesn't work...

tuesday 30/10/2007

>>>>Lea Far,
maybe you havent change your clan since you started this game. the clan who has the most cards in a fight will have the background. for example,
the background of the uppers is the building with the uppers sign on it.
the background of allstars is the stadium.
the freaks is the circus with the big clown face.
the sahkrom is the building like tower with many sahkrom signs on it.
so observe it...

monday 29/10/2007

Wtf do you need help with?????????

Check this out.. ?id_player=974750, a level 9 player who tops in yesterdays tournament.. take note that he/she can sell cards so i think someone owns this account and it is his/her 2nd account or so.. kindly look at this situation i think someone just broke rule # 1.

sunday 28/10/2007

Stop this please we told you that this is the wong place in your other thanx

Why are people typing in caps lock.smileysmiley

Admins please can you close this topic i think it has been made over 3 times in the same period of time and its in the wrong place lol

Jimbo

saturday 27/10/2007

Never mind, it's sorted itself out... I was just a little too fast posting here.

Sorry for spamming the board

friday 26/10/2007

I don't get it? if you lose you have to private sell it for 50 clintz?

This is awesome... is it just for the US or what? I've seen screenshots of people with different interfaces, I guessed different countried. This is so cool!

Hey........for those who wants to know larry's ability,here it is: Support: Power + 1

wednesday 24/10/2007

You know what's the weirdest?The fact that sometimes it takes a lot to timeout...last night I waited for about 6 minutes for a guy to timeout...another one just waited until the end and surrendered...in a tourney these ppl are a pest :/ I think the timeout limit should be something like 1-2 minutes,not more.And no matter even if he does something he should still get kicked for waisting time.I tried to see how long it takes to lose by timeout and went to the bathroom.When I was back it was still my turn and I played the game till the end...how come this happens?Oh and Soccerboy31 :\ I think that if you want to play some card game with attack and deffence,you should probably try Yu-Gi-Oh smiley or MTG...why not WoW TCG?There are so many card games that you can play other than this one.If you don't like the way this game is played,don't play it.

monday 22/10/2007

18 messages

Then lets have 2 tournaments, 1 for newbies and 1 for the ones who been there longer......i know there is ELO, but its more fun in the fast and short tournaments......

saturday 20/10/2007

How do you make a tournament and how you you get chosensmiley

I have played old with crooz in Danger zone and I crushed him smileysmileysmiley

friday 19/10/2007

You can go here: http://kirlad.no-ip.com/juegos/urban-rivals/

Ummmm wow

thursday 18/10/2007

This board Tournaments and events"

Yup, you will still be a part of the tourni but the next time you play, you can only enter the designated room for you, GG's! smiley
There used to be a glitch in the system where if you save the Fight page in your Favorites you can re-enter the "Nooby Safe room" even if you have passed the level requirement, I tried it out for a while back then, wakoko! smiley
But it has been fixed now so that once you leave, you can only enter the right room. smiley

wednesday 17/10/2007

Who knows....maybe he wants you to send in a bunch of cards that sell for 60+ to kate or whoever and just sell them and buy more cards for 50 clintz.....but who cares honestly.........what about those of us who can't do private sales? how do we participate?

friday 12/10/2007

1 messages

What are they for? : Well they promote camaraderie among the players and help them hone their skills.

Can you allow only certain people involved? : Well yes if you are the organizer you can choose who will participate. It your talking about Daily Tournaments everybody can join them as long as your playing in the proper room and on the proper time.

How do you award prizes for the winners of said tournaments? :They put the cards in your private sell and you have to buy them for 50 clintz. For Daily Tournament prizes are awarded automatically.

Can the creator join in the tournament?: Yes

Can just anyone create a tournament?: Yes anyone who has resources can.

Create a subject