sunday 04/03/2007

You telling me these people are WHACK!!!

friday 02/03/2007

Well , we close this argument while it supposed to argue about th ELO tournament( and not about sarcasms), by the way Kv Raven won 2 cr in two weeks , so you guys can see that it's possible...

tuesday 27/02/2007

Nice idea, but how to put clintz in a set?

Never mind

Admin please close this or delete this post

saturday 24/02/2007

Go back 2 pages and you'll find out... i guess that would be me smiley

wednesday 21/02/2007

Not to mention, Tourneys. When time is of the essence and they pull one of these moves, it keeps you from continuing onto other fights to gain points. Your STUCK!

Ok Nate Dogg has left the tournament the tournament starts now as the Super 12

ill post the 1st leg of the tournament in a new thread

tuesday 20/02/2007

You just have to make some rules , and then post it to a forum smiley It`a that easysmiley!
Good luck!

tuesday 13/02/2007

The thing is this, there are so many "fake evo" players and by fake evo i mean that they cheat as much as they can, i.e. pillz when they aren't supposed to, fury... I'm sick and tired of them.. unfortunately there is no way to stop that from happening, except to remember which ones cheat the most and blacklist them. As for keeping cards until they just evolve, and then evolving during the tournament, didn't admin fix that? by allowing only 5 points per evo instead of 10?

monday 12/02/2007

Here are the semi finals : Kv raven vs o-jp , ravnica vs jericho.... tough games... good luck ..

friday 09/02/2007

NO, a definite NO.

When the capabilities of a player, in terms of buying, would destroy the game.

Increase in prices, decreases demand, in this terms, decrease interest in the game. The game then would suck.

thursday 08/02/2007

You can get all the details in "Staff announcement". smiley

Here are the quarter finals:
kv nivroth vs jericho
supremo vs kv raven
finga vs o-jp
kv karkus vs ravnica

good luck everibody, all very strong players, i'm happy i'm not in....smiley

thursday 01/02/2007

Hey angelo1961, regarding your tournament, I can't post there so I thought I'd post here instead. A question.

How are we going to play our matches with other people since everyone is from different countries and timezones, they'll login at different times?

jericho78

Ok.... about decks, if you dont trust each other send me your deck list by mp...by the way... if you want the pricemoney to increase then send me a card on my account as inscription fee... inscriptions are closed... we will start the tournament on monday ...i'll put the fight list on another topic... good luck people smiley

monday 29/01/2007

Congrats
i play my first tournament today and ended up 93 with 227 Battle points.

friday 12/01/2007

Maybe taking away cards or temporary bans

sunday 07/01/2007

Nslchaosfast u want battle ok go to dark cong

thursday 04/01/2007

Sigh, next year then.....congrats to the winners....

sunday 31/12/2006

Closed subject, edition on January 01st smiley

Create a subject