then sheitane to pan
You don't have to get two posion abilities in one deck
One is enough.

deleted
Glorg to ghumbo/kolos
lena to diana
Ivana to brittany

I smiley them all

If I was a UR artist, I'd totally steal that idea and make that hybrid monstrosity for the berzerk clan smiley

You should change some of the cards like na boh to graksmxxt smiley

thursday 16/02/2012

You cannot get them to packs anymore

Well, some here are pretty clear. such as how Olga is the strongest woman in the world and has both high power and the ability to reduce everyone else's in comparison or how Ielena drains the life from your opponent. Then there are more inferred ones, like how Tula, a saboteur, lacks power but can undercut most cards, or Miho, someone sent to assassinate Aniki, has power manipulation that neatly sidesteps his.

Who plays skeels and shows Caelus Cr no love he is beautiful I loved Jay at first but im understanding now that his true calling in live is to be an amazing bluff. No pill Eloxia, bluff Jay and kill with Caelus Cr. Fun times lol

wednesday 15/02/2012

Well for me it hasn't been broken for 2 weeks smiley but it's still stupid that it's broken at all.

Really silly of me too, I Beat haven should be changed to a 7/3 while keeping the ability and a redone bonus which I'll think of a bit later

New cards:

Joan: Even though she's young for a Celestial, only a couple hundred years old, Joan pulls a lot of weight in Utopia. Being in charge of security and law enforcement in Utopia is a big task, but Joan was certainly up for the challenge. In fact, when Michael started recruiting people, Joan signed up without a moment's hesitation. Now if only she could stop dying in the middle of combat..."
(She looks like a young girl, around 19 of age, in a full suit of armor wielding a large steel sword in an aggressive attack position.)
3* 7/4 Ability- Martyr: +2 Power

Joan is cool because it allows you to give your opponent the decision of either letting a decent amount of damage in, or giving your next card a significantly better chance of getting through. I think she's still balance though because 4 damage is something they very easily could just take and come back from, and she's useless the last round, ability-wise

David: In life David was known for his strategic attitude in battle, and his foolproof war tactics. In death, however, with no war to fight in, David's more Lecherous side had started to come out, much to the Chagrin of Utopia's women population. Michael hopes that this fight will help bring David back to the man everyone knew and everyone loved."
(He looks like a man in a full suit of armor, blade drawn, with a copy of an adult magazine in his other hand. He is ready to go to war.)
3* 7/3 Ability- Support: +4 Attack

I would personally buy Elite packs and select Nightmare, Berzerk, Vortex and Piranas. This will give you cards for you deck and cards which you can sell to buy other cards.

Not bad for a budget deck. smiley

tuesday 14/02/2012

Being bored takes too much effort...

@Amber - agreed. Fang Pi Clang wins rounds easier than la Junta but have lower damage generally. La Junta usually is better in mono (though killed by SoA) and Fang Pi Clang is better in half decks and is pretty much SoA-resistant because of high base power. Fang Pi Clang is hurt more by SoB because of lower base damage.

Are you playing on The main Urban Rivals Website or are you playing on an app because it dosn't work on apps.

Buying Rainbow/New Blood or Classic would give you 375 cards.

Buying Titanium will give you 240 cards

Buying Full decks will give you 400 cards.

So if you just want to get cards and don't mind what clans there from get full decks.

"The fights are not recorded in your fights/wins/defeats statistics" But i think leaving a fight or timeing out still affects you fair play rateing. (though i might be wrong).

Hey,

this is the deck, http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2192719

Any comments appreciated
smiley smileysmiley smiley

monday 13/02/2012

Well, if you want to win DTs you have 2 choices:

Either go for a low star deck (18~21) stars which is impossible to do in mono as no clans have that many good 2* and 3*. If you search the tournament forums there have been quite a few 18* decks posted recently.

Go for a 2HKO deck which again is harder to achieve in mono. Especially with Montana as they tend to have low damage. Just choose a deck with no DR, poison, heal, +life.

For DM you really should go for a 2HKO deck.

Alternatively, try one of the surveys at the Shop (it's under Free credits) but not all of them work though, at least for my country.

sunday 12/02/2012

I smell something fishy

Create a subject