thursday 23/02/2012

Yeah do them all in Lost Warehouse smiley apart from the KO based ones....

GHEIST. They were my first proper deck made and the first clan i completed ( Sigmund Cr was sold later on to help with my Colossus rank but i still have all the others).

They are T2 decks because there * count is 26+ though if you want to use them in tournaments i would change them because 26* decks work well in T2 tournaments (with no ELO perma banned cards)

I enjoy collecting and doing the missions. And like you, I tend to concentrate on the mission rather than worrying about whether or not I win the fight.

The competitive side of UR isn't really fun for me. I feel this game is way too luck based (please don't flame me, it's an opinion) to play on a competition level so I stay away from that side of it.

So no, to me personally, I couldn't care less about your win/lose ration. Or your ELO/Survivor/DT wins, for that matter. If you're a friendly player that has a good attitude, than you're good people in my book.

wednesday 22/02/2012

If the mission is locked, try to buy any Nighmare card in the market.

Or maybe you skipped on the first mission (w/c is from magenta) so
you should make those missions in order.

Yeah Earl is so good check out Tylersmiley

tuesday 21/02/2012

@babyGDS : Make sure you have added him as a friend on Urban Rivals. If you have he should be at the top of the player list. If he dosn't appear reset the room/page.

ELo is diff. on other rooms
It's more strategic unlike on other rooms
Just play there and take some experience from other players

There has been talk about new clans and I also agree that there needs to be one.

Nobles- The nobles wish for nothing but for life to be like it was in the past. They have held onto the culture of the rennaisance and fairy tales. The other clans won't accept it. They aren't comforterable with people with swords running around the streets. (This clan will consist of knights, bandits, dragons, wizards, ogres and more) Their leader should be a king.

monday 20/02/2012

I didn't think of that lol.

sunday 19/02/2012

U gotta buy credit once. completely worth it to do it once to maximise your game experience

But atk manip clans are a better fit with Piranas then Bangers are, thanks to there pill forcing abilitys.

I'm quite certain I belong with the Uppers. smiley

I think there should be a copy opp. bonus clan. It could give them a variety of bonuses. Also, they would still have their abiliy which ar generally more powerful than bonuses. So they would be better than characters like Gerald or Klawz.

saturday 18/02/2012

Try a a junkz piranas split. They will have great synergy with one another and junkz is a great investment for a beginning player with a small collection in my opinion. because Junkz preform well without about any clan. Next to that they are not all that expensive. there only 10k+cards are rowdy, gill, haze and there cr's. of the non cr's 2 are elo banned and even when playing t1 can easily be worked around.

here's a half i'd suggest (t1/elo)
Flanagan (very solid wall)
Tremorh (comming from piranas i bet you know how strong pill reduction with such low minimum is)
qubik (yeah he is just so good)
gibson/ eebiza/ jiro (eebiza might be better with pirana's)

If you buy that you have a solid half deck, your pirana's to make up the other half of the deck and 10k left to work toward another deck.

what i did when i started out was buy half decks of the different clans and pair them up with one another, that way i found out the basic idea of the different clans and which i liked and did not like and at the same time put a lot of variation in to the decks i could play in no time.

I believe damage always goes before abilities/bonus/poison effects, then it is the current round effects (e.g. Phyllis, George, Lola etc, and obeys the plus before minus, highest min before lower min rule), then it is poison

friday 17/02/2012

I'll put some suggestions
deleted
Jayzel to brittany
then sheitane to pan
You don't have to get two posion abilities in one deck
One is enough.

deleted
Glorg to ghumbo/kolos
lena to diana
Ivana to brittany

I smiley them all

If I was a UR artist, I'd totally steal that idea and make that hybrid monstrosity for the berzerk clan smiley

You should change some of the cards like na boh to graksmxxt smiley

thursday 16/02/2012

You cannot get them to packs anymore

Create a subject