saturday 17/03/2012

A poor Guy Made a mistake For selling his sum sam Cr

At level 35, will get Ambre.

thursday 15/03/2012

Bumped from 2010....an already answered thread with a player who hasn't played in years asking the question.

To people who bump threads how does it benefit you? Do you know how sad you look? You sit on your computer, scrolling through hundreds and hundreds of pages to find an old thread that isn't closed to then offer your amateur and often useless advice on a topic already resolved that poses no relevence to todays audience. Pathetic.....

wednesday 14/03/2012

Make sure you have added your friends as an Urban Rivals friend. If you have you can both go to the Fight club room and you should see your friend at the top of the player list. Click on them and then click challange. Your friend should then get a message allowing them to accept the fight.

tuesday 13/03/2012

There is a new full list of mission and their rewards at http://urban-rivals.dev/ur/missioncategory

Let me know what you think.

The list is almost done, but still missing a few missions. it will fill out as registered users view the list and the system imports their mission progress.

@Alpha_PL : Yeh whatever you do don't sell them to kate.

GraksmxxT, SkrumxxT, Uranus, Petra, Eris, Miss Stella, Stella and ambre is quite a good T2 deck.

1) People are buying packs to try to get Heegrn and probally jane ramba and they will sell any other cards they get.

2) people brought up a lot of vortex cards befor the announcement trying to get a lot of copys of the Cr and when its announce they will sell the copys of the cards which arn't going cr.

All of this increases the supply of vortex on the market decreasing the prices.

It probally takes longer to make 5 artworks then it does 4 and you might run out of ideas.

monday 12/03/2012

Ko'ing with vince just means you have to inflict damage with him first and then knock them out. You dont have to kill them using Vince, if this makes it any easier.

If you click on the collection tab at the top of the page it should bring you to a page with all your characters. Underneath each card there should be a button to add a card to your deck. Click on it and the new card is added to your deck. Cards allready in your deck will have a remove from your deck button instead. Though you have to have at least 8 cards in your deck at all times.

I think this is what you want to know, if its not please give me some more information.

I'll advertise this on UM and on UR FB group smiley

sunday 11/03/2012

You can now rate decks from 1 to 5 on the "My Urban Rivals" fan site (http://urban-rivals.me) Older decks won't always show up first on the list like they do on the official site since they've been around long enough to get tons of votes. The system is pretty new, so not many of the decks have been rated yet. Build and rate your own quickly to get them noticed.

Deck list: http://urban-rivals.me/ur/deck

The NB prices will always fall eventually, but its difficult to say how much ultimately and at what exact time. The "market game stage" is roughly last two thirds of NB card lifespan and during that time it will be in its minimum price.

I have figured out a pretty good way to figure out this stuff semi-reliably, it works about 90% of the time. But I wont tell the system in detail, would be bad for my business. I strongly suggest trying to develope your own "UR market theory" that generates accurate predictions smiley

"then after every release there prices go down intill about the last week where people start to buy them and the price raises a bit again."

This is not true at all. Some cards reach their minimum even before mid-NB and start rising after that.

saturday 10/03/2012

I mostly like "Unusual", because it sounds fun to open a pack and get something unique. But how about renaming it foil and having the borders shine?

@Katsugami: There are a few reasons.

1) You can get the slot machine on apps, you can only find it on the Urban Rivals website.

2) You have to be using the new game version (There should be a button at the bottom of the battle screen, if it says change to old version then your using the new game version, if it says change to the new game version then your using the old one).

3) You can find it next to the chat tab on the battle screen.

Appart from the open new tabs suggestion, no.

Thanks and actually I wont buy cards over 30,000 clintz unless I get an expensive card I don't want. Haha

friday 09/03/2012

Nice starter/ budget deck. smiley

Create a subject