thursday 29/07/2010

Hello Elo players!
Wanda, Gwen, Yayoi and Charlie go out from Elo. Striker, Marina and Jessie too.

But we have another variant smiley

deleted

Rate and comment.

Im using a montana/jungo deck right now

Tnx but i dont have gil, rowdy and buck

Well untill it resseructs as a zombie, its dead smiley

Thanks i usually do non random anyway but just wondering

wednesday 28/07/2010

You missed Edd and Mona on the foundation list for the Montana
They are staples in a lot of Montana decks.

In my opinion Jessie.
I mean she is just really strong for a two star.
Now if she was 7/3 that would a direct perma ban right there.
But i guess the fact that she is a 7/2 is a kind of turn off and makes her get overlooked at times.

Now I give it up to play with Skeelz in ELO. I think finite is right that the opponents have two bonuses on each card that give Skeelz a disadvantage. You may only have a chance with Caelus in deck, but he is mostly banned from ELO.

So I sold my complete Skeelz Deck and try my luck with Piranha.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1412323

Can you help me suggest anything else for my new ELO deck?
Thanks

~ Blueberryfun

Wow ........ Caelus , but that makes him much more vulnerable to SOA

tuesday 27/07/2010

deleted

My Deck

monday 26/07/2010

Let's not use the term "newbie friendly" anymore, because people see the term and assume that I want newbies to be able to do as well as the experienced players in Elo. That's not what I mean. It boils down to this: I feel all staple Elo cards should be equally accessible to all players. And by equally accessible I mean, if a non-newbie can get it in a pack, then so should a newbie, If a newbie has to pay a high price for it, then so should a non-newbie.

@vexedvox: I don't want cards that newbies can't afford to be banned. I want staple cards that newbies have to pay so much more for than non-newbies, and all the non-newbies seem to have, to be banned. He doesn't get many weekly ban votes because he's not that strong, but I'm suggesting his perma ban for reasons other than his strength.

@Agito_King: I know life isn't fair, but it's worth trying to make it fairer, isn't it? I hope I'm not seen as throwing a tantrum. smiley

@wasteroftime: What was the price of Smokey Cr before he became Cr? Let's estimate by taking the price of the most expensive non-Cr common in the game (I believe that's Sledg) at 3K. Therefore, long time players can build your standard Piranas half deck for 12K. For a newbie, building a comparable half deck like your Skeelz and All Stars examples takes twice that. That's a massive rate of inflation, no.

OK, 70 posts later, I hope I've made my case. I'm going to stop beating the dead horse now. Thanks for the responses, all. smiley

Ewwww....ahhhhh....TessaCr haha Nice deck. Never really like Sentinel but this gives me new appreciation for them. smiley

Here goes a budget deck I'm working with...
Better Luck Next Time

sunday 25/07/2010

I wanted to post my new Pussycats deck, The price of beauty!
please rate and comment, there are a lot of options that can change it but i took what i could make
so please dont say to many changes lol

Peter

saturday 24/07/2010

Odds are, you were either in a random room or you miscalculated.

Well, even if this is the case, roots are pretty much the cheapest clan so it's not like just about anyone can't play them.

Create a subject