tuesday 20/07/2010

Anybody else has some input on this?

Change stanly-gabrielle, and Veenyle-Gibson.

I used that deck last week before i made my junkz-sakrohm deck.

It worked out very well. Might take a few games to get used to the deck but once you know ow to play it its good

Just swap Sigma for Uranus, you're good to go.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rankings/elo.php
Then click on "ELO Format Election"

Personally I would avoid 4* Roots, as all of them are mediocre at best and aren't really that strong. I would actually do Amanie to Noodile, and Arno to Yookie. Why? There will be a ton of other Roots decks out there and you won't want low powered cards against them. Also, if you have the money to get a Shakra, then by all means do so. Otherwise I would just go with what I suggested.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1396609

record of every single match w/ the deck is posted up. Specific card choices for this week. rate and comment!!!

monday 19/07/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1398214

If i throw in the possibility of pussycats? Would that change anything! Im thinking about making a chick deck with Ulu and Pussycats but suggestions are welcome!!

I just got my tessa cr, so i was wondering what goes well with them out of the following decks:
deleted
Sports Authority
deleted
deleted
deleted

Please rate and comment on these presets. good or bad

I just got my tessa cr, so i was wondering what goes well with them out of the following decks:
deleted
Sports Authority
deleted
deleted
deleted

Please rate and comment on these presets. good or bad

They are good, they have a good range and cards that do well in both mono and half decks, without i would say 1300-1450 and with al little luck 1500, with caelus easily 1400- first place

Thanks, UmExcuseMe and Yippers.

your advice really help, now can i get pass Elo 1100 (but not quite make it to 1200, the furthest i get to is 1150), maybe i just got lucky since i didnt face any SOB or SOA clan this week.

feel free to add anything you feel like i need to know, the more knowledge that i get, the better i prepare for elo.

OVERPILL. OR BLUFF AND FORCE THE OPP TO OVERPILL. lol srsly this deck is overpriced. You already have enough -opp pillz. you just need two anyway. You can throw in Hawkins to Hawkins Noel and Dahlia to Selma to get the same effect. You can't just stick to forcing the opp pill cuz the opp will soon see through the attack.

I fought a similar deck. It was
Eklore
Gil
Tremorh
Hawkins

It wasn't that hard. Pilled first two rounds. The opp didn't have enough damage to kill me.

See just fix ur deck so you won't be dependent on forcing the opp to pill.

BTW thanks for posting mods.

Lol any suggestions?

deleted

My friend helped me on this one. I wanna see if i can find any space for more improvements.

sunday 18/07/2010

Ocean Vortex

I've wanted to find a deck that allows both Selma and Dalhia for some time now, but I've never found a half that either has the lower star card power and/or the synergy to make the deck an overall success.

With the new vortex cards I've finally found just that.

4 x 2* may seem far too imba at first, but /look/ at those cards. If all are drawn the hand is still very powerful:

Hawkins, Tula, Cyb Lia, C wing.

And then look at the most powerful:

Dalhia, Selma, Deea, Dagg.

Everything in between is extremely playable. And it'll be rare you don't draw one of the decks more powerful cards.

A ton of cards can take him down. And even when you don't, he's a hefty 5 stars, meaning the other cards are bad. Another thing I notice:
If ghumbo is played, they don't pill big knowing people will bluff. So, using a good amount of pillz, he's beatable.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1395869&list

Sports Authority
rate and comment please

I made one similar to this idea: Ocean Vortex

Imba on the surface, but even the 4 "*s can hold their own.

I've drawn the best hand a couple of times too: Selma, Dalhia, Deea, dagg, and it's ridiculously overpowered.

Create a subject