saturday 17/07/2010

I'd lose Buck for Gaia and run Gibson instead of Tremorh. That's just me though.

If you want a good elo deck test out your charecters in battle
see wich card goes in with the clan you want to put in elo

friday 16/07/2010

Yeh might take some getting used to, i remember using a Piranas deck with Murphon thinking i can over pill every card without a sweat...soon realised that wasnt the way lol, i just saw that comment about switching Spycee for Tula lol made me laugh abit because i used to use him, you soon realise how pathetic he is... smiley

I'd say Bison is pretty spot on.

All Stars, GHEIST, and Skeelz are all extremely potent in elo.

Nightmare when Ghumbo and Oshistune are free.

Piranas and Montana are great up to around 1300e, they /can/ push higher but they're trickier for it.

Bangers are another one that can push toward the top.

Toro
Methane
Bristone unless u can afford leviatonn
Akrin
I pick Akrin over Zero dead because of his advantages in low pillz battles

The top one because u will scare people with that deck and it seems more balenced

Would something Sentinel/Skeelz like the following work? smiley

Copper, Lehane, Tobbie, Melvin
Caelus, Cley, Chiara, Redra

Using Prot: Ability to counter or add viability against things that eat up Copper.

thursday 15/07/2010

Yeh, Spiaghi works fine in that deck.

And katan can be good too, her +2 pill and 6 damage is enticing. I just find that 8 power to be more useful in elo.

Whatever you prefer, though. smiley

You must have been in random, it wouldn't have happened otherwise.

Check the settings in your profile and make sure you're set to non-random there so there's no mistake.

There's no nice deck using rescue as a half. They just don't work that way, you cripple them by removing their full support.

Well Yippers im gonna be honest now, i only looked a the last line of what you wrote 'Would adding Junkz to Sentinel be too uncanny' but to answer that question i'd go with either mono sentinel unless you could afford the CRs because without the CRs they dont have an 'Amazing' Half deck, but Junkz do go well with piranas or anything to be honest, you could even go with Junkz and hugo in elo.

Either way just use a clan you like, no point using piranas if you dont like them.

wednesday 14/07/2010

Sledg and Kerry have served me well.

Used junkz and sak deck uranus is brilliant as it ruins there damage.

tuesday 13/07/2010

S.K..Piraner
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1387264

New version.

Comment/Rate.

Thank You.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1387073

I created this deck a long time ago(made the preset again 2 secs ago) and went up to 1350 and stuff. But its just to weak to get any further. Its notthing new, but if u wanna play that style use a better deck then yours.

that one is really good:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1360213

monday 12/07/2010

Athletical Nightmare
can someone give me feedback on this? i feel like something is not very right

Fatecalling, i'm also interested in that deck.

I usually use all stars but then the bans and then i used montana so wich clan should i pair with it insted?

So far after 1-2 hours of play im sitting at 1158. So not that bad.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1384609

I'm going for 1300 this week(2nd week playing ELO and 1st week i went 1215 through 2 days of playing).

Create a subject