friday 23/07/2010

Use Freaks with Spiaghi
Baldavio is an almost staple unless you use a leader

So i use Nistarok instead of Ghumbo and i think the biggest problem in this deck is me.. I just suck at ELO mode

thursday 22/07/2010

Good but shakara will be banned next week

Yeah I linked that horribly..just click the circus stadium part. 1403047 is the preset number

Well, both clans vortex and skeelz are unique in their style of playing, cause you dont have a simple -power or -attack, they are very tactical.
So maybe you try to use another halfdeck, so its simpler for you to play smiley

wednesday 21/07/2010

Agree with Zhudac

Phaserhawk: thats a very good point.. I support that

tuesday 20/07/2010

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1391764
Dang they beat me to the preset, but this deck is awesome!! I've been playing with it for just a couple days now and i peaked 1322 in ELO. Definitely worth tryin when they're more affordable

1320 elo but its only the seocnd day of the week. I am trying to make it to the top 100 and i am in it right now but its obviously going to get higher.
so i was wondering should i wait till later on in the week to push for 1400+ when there are more people in the 1300 ranks? And i dont have to constantly fight top 100 ones?

i need some advice it is only my second week in elo. I started late last week and i got to 1367 before i had to go then the tournement ended smiley

Anybody else has some input on this?

Change stanly-gabrielle, and Veenyle-Gibson.

I used that deck last week before i made my junkz-sakrohm deck.

It worked out very well. Might take a few games to get used to the deck but once you know ow to play it its good

Just swap Sigma for Uranus, you're good to go.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rankings/elo.php
Then click on "ELO Format Election"

Personally I would avoid 4* Roots, as all of them are mediocre at best and aren't really that strong. I would actually do Amanie to Noodile, and Arno to Yookie. Why? There will be a ton of other Roots decks out there and you won't want low powered cards against them. Also, if you have the money to get a Shakra, then by all means do so. Otherwise I would just go with what I suggested.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1396609

record of every single match w/ the deck is posted up. Specific card choices for this week. rate and comment!!!

monday 19/07/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1398214

If i throw in the possibility of pussycats? Would that change anything! Im thinking about making a chick deck with Ulu and Pussycats but suggestions are welcome!!

I just got my tessa cr, so i was wondering what goes well with them out of the following decks:
deleted
Sports Authority
deleted
deleted
deleted

Please rate and comment on these presets. good or bad

Create a subject