header image

friday 18/05/2012

"I've never really cared much for the Pussycats, their bonus is trash compared to that of other clans :L" VirtualMeance you posted this earlier if I do remember.

thursday 17/05/2012

Ambre. she makes pathetic cards useable, useable cards good, good cards great, great cards godly, and godly cards instant win. worst non-leader is c wing. 2 free damage and 1 pill when i don't draw soa completely blows

1. vortex are hard to adjust to.
2. Roots/gheist. I just can't use them effectively, and stop cards are rough.
3. Skeelz. There is nearly 0 variety in good decks, and their attack manipulation has lousy damage.
Freaks and pussycats are easy. Either play like they have no bonus, or treat them like they have to 1hko. Ditha in any round is a good chance to win. Especially if you have ella/cherry

Yeah, somethings wonky with the prices... Almost as if someone cashed in a few huge Cr's somehow and just up and bought half the market's low hanging fruit on purpose.

Inflation doesn't happen this fast, ever...

wednesday 16/05/2012

Found myself getting really bored recently, switching up clans every day or so. Which is just loosing me money. I want to know which clan or half/deck is not only fun to play ; but rewarding and effective as well. I don't like Freaks, Gheist , Nightmare , Pirhanas or Roots. I'm not too fond of Vortex, Jungo or Berzerk either (You can see why this is difficult). I was thinking that maybe Montana could be cool, but in a half deck with a clan like Fang Pi Clang perhaps? I just find that I am getting bored of the actual gameplay pretty quickly. Perhaps the game isn't for me, or maybe I just need the right deck to play with. I often find myself doing badly at Elo and Survivor. Deathmatch is pretty much the only mode I can play successfully.

It is no longer there

tuesday 15/05/2012

Well, an analysis, pill by pill:

If you essentially count the -3 Power by Ongh as +2 Power (Because it's rare you're knocking down a 9 power to 6, 8 to 6 is more common)

1 Pill: Ongh 10, Askai 7
2 Pillz: Ongh 20, Askai 26
3 Pillz: Ongh 30, Askai 33
4 Pillz Ongh 40, Askai 40
5 Pillz Ongh 50, Askai 47

(It progresses as such)

Now, consequently, Troompah:
1 Pill 26
2 Pillz 32
3 Pillz 38
4 Pillz 44
5 Pillz 50

So, in mono, Troompah is pretty much better than Askai until you get long range.
Askai & Troompah are better than Ongh if you anticipate using 5 or less pillz.
Ongh is the best of the 3 if you consider leading hard (6+ pillz)

And Ongh gets better if you're thinking about people playing with Ambre or heavy power guys like Copper or Ulu Watu/Bangerz

You need 2 or more card from the same clan to get the clan bonus

Daily Tournaments, then play the low level market. If someone sells a card vastly cheap than it's current price, buy it and resell at that price.

0 General is going to hopefully publish the magazine for us.

Cool sentence bruh

I was able to play the first 7 missions, but when I get to the Cosmic Spaghetti one, I press Fight Now and nothing happens. It's been like that for the past couple days.

monday 14/05/2012

smiley Yap !

Nice deck. I would personally change Gibson to Qubik for a bit of Stop opp: ability.

Went with La Junta, All Star might be next. Thanks y'all.

Yes i think i might've just click extended because im stil trying to get used to it (im still used to T1 and T2). Thx for the help everybody

sunday 13/05/2012

In the help section this us Ur's explanation of a Legendary card

'What is a Legendary card?
Legendary cards are cards that are not available in the shop.
They can not be sold privately or in the auction, or sold or traded on the Market.
To get hold of them, you must complete a certain number of missions.'

They never implied that they would be strong, or even as powerful as normal cards. Like Memento said, its the journey not the destination with legendaries. smiley

Use Jungo for a while, they will get the challenge done quite quickly. As for the Tiwi mission, I am using Cutey and Kenny to get my points.

I have the best luck mixing them with Pussycats. Granted I use the more expensive cards from each set.

You have to rank FIRST in DT, survivor, or deathmatch

the easiest way to get it is through deathmatch

yeah, forget about the star, it is not really relevant
try to play ELO. your ELO score is what people going to look at to see whether you are a good player or not

Create a subject