thursday 15/07/2010

Well Yippers im gonna be honest now, i only looked a the last line of what you wrote 'Would adding Junkz to Sentinel be too uncanny' but to answer that question i'd go with either mono sentinel unless you could afford the CRs because without the CRs they dont have an 'Amazing' Half deck, but Junkz do go well with piranas or anything to be honest, you could even go with Junkz and hugo in elo.

Either way just use a clan you like, no point using piranas if you dont like them.

wednesday 14/07/2010

Sledg and Kerry have served me well.

Used junkz and sak deck uranus is brilliant as it ruins there damage.

tuesday 13/07/2010

S.K..Piraner
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1387264

New version.

Comment/Rate.

Thank You.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1387073

I created this deck a long time ago(made the preset again 2 secs ago) and went up to 1350 and stuff. But its just to weak to get any further. Its notthing new, but if u wanna play that style use a better deck then yours.

that one is really good:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1360213

monday 12/07/2010

Athletical Nightmare
can someone give me feedback on this? i feel like something is not very right

Fatecalling, i'm also interested in that deck.

I usually use all stars but then the bans and then i used montana so wich clan should i pair with it insted?

So far after 1-2 hours of play im sitting at 1158. So not that bad.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1384609

I'm going for 1300 this week(2nd week playing ELO and 1st week i went 1215 through 2 days of playing).

Lol i was just playing elo and i came up against 2 vortex decks in a row and they left as soon as they saw i'd drawn nightmare

sunday 11/07/2010

I have all the gheists but the CR's i need to know a good half deck to go with my cards plz

Epic Life Gain

While I haven't tested it in elo I have made a 29 life gap in a match.

The screen shot is on the preset.

Well All stars are an auto pick for me when marina and striker are both unbanned. Even when one of the two are unbanned they are more then good to play in ELO. I personally prefer to play all stars as mono deck w/ a leader and a splash card either being spiaghi as a 2* or uranus/chiara/sigma as a 3* filler. I usually change the fillers based on the weekly meta and how I make some individual deck choices.

Actually. i use a cheap, roots/pussycats deck. the dr is good and i primarily focus my deck on amanie's life gain or lowering the opp's life to no lower than 6 then keep reducing the opp's damage. worked for me and i got 1200+ (new record)

Ditha
Wanda
Muze/Jeyn
Brittany
Amanie
Noodile/Jeto
Yookie
Rico

Good mono deck btw

saturday 10/07/2010

Good on paper, but I'd really hate seeing Jackie or Graksmxxt in ELO even if the person had to use 6 stars to put them in. Unless the rest of your deck is very poorly made/drawn, it is very difficult to play against some of the ELO-banned powerhouses. 5 stars for Wee Lee or Ratanah might be worth it, but some of these other cards are just too powerful to face, no matter how many stars they are.

Quite nice deck......good

Ya...the montana clan is the cheap and ok in elo mode...

Just swap alexei in for striker when striker's banned

friday 09/07/2010

Create a subject