monday 12/03/2012

I'll advertise this on UM and on UR FB group smiley

sunday 11/03/2012

You can now rate decks from 1 to 5 on the "My Urban Rivals" fan site (http://urban-rivals.me) Older decks won't always show up first on the list like they do on the official site since they've been around long enough to get tons of votes. The system is pretty new, so not many of the decks have been rated yet. Build and rate your own quickly to get them noticed.

Deck list: http://urban-rivals.me/ur/deck

The NB prices will always fall eventually, but its difficult to say how much ultimately and at what exact time. The "market game stage" is roughly last two thirds of NB card lifespan and during that time it will be in its minimum price.

I have figured out a pretty good way to figure out this stuff semi-reliably, it works about 90% of the time. But I wont tell the system in detail, would be bad for my business. I strongly suggest trying to develope your own "UR market theory" that generates accurate predictions smiley

"then after every release there prices go down intill about the last week where people start to buy them and the price raises a bit again."

This is not true at all. Some cards reach their minimum even before mid-NB and start rising after that.

saturday 10/03/2012

I mostly like "Unusual", because it sounds fun to open a pack and get something unique. But how about renaming it foil and having the borders shine?

@Katsugami: There are a few reasons.

1) You can get the slot machine on apps, you can only find it on the Urban Rivals website.

2) You have to be using the new game version (There should be a button at the bottom of the battle screen, if it says change to old version then your using the new game version, if it says change to the new game version then your using the old one).

3) You can find it next to the chat tab on the battle screen.

Appart from the open new tabs suggestion, no.

Thanks and actually I wont buy cards over 30,000 clintz unless I get an expensive card I don't want. Haha

friday 09/03/2012

Nice starter/ budget deck. smiley

A lot of the time Cr prices are determined by the age of the card. Because you cant get Cr cards in packs it means there is very little way to get some cards, some of the "bad" cr cards are like this. They are very old, and over time their numbers have dropped. Resulting in limited amounts of Cr's, like Shawoman Cr, she was one of the first cards in the game. Already with bad stats she would have rarely been used, so already less amounts of her. Now over a period of six years her numbers have dropped to just 5 of her on the market, which makes her extremely valuable to a collector.
A card like Caelus Cr is obviously better than her, but he sells for much less, why? Well when he was released due to his awesome stats people thought he would go cr (and so he did) so plenty of people bought him (bought packs to get him, etc) so there were hundreds of him, so the reason to why he is cheaper is because there are so many of him.
C wing is an excellent card, at 2 stars he can reduce the opponents health by 2 and heal u for 1 pill. the reason for his value include, general awesomeness in T2 and T1, inflation and cr speculation. Also rarity comes into play, rare cards will generally always cost more than commons (although not always the case) As soon as a Vortex Cr is released (and isn't C wing) his along with other vortex card values will drop. But yeah, most people use him for T1 where he only takes up 2 stars and can be a game changer, depending how you use him.

^ agreed. without the min. and max. they will be pretty sweet. smiley

thursday 08/03/2012

Olding is a kind of bluffing too smiley

The market. smiley

If you tell us your deck then we can try to help you improve it.

Trust me when I say this.

You don't know what your opponent WILL do and will NOT do. All you CAN do is go with your gut because different people play differently.

wednesday 07/03/2012

As there's been many "New players" that have done this the past few days, it's fairly save to assume they're multis or old players making new accounts and necromancing threads to be annoying. We just have lazy mods on these boards who don't check that, or tired and just letting posts pass. No new player would be able to go this far back on the boards to find something relative to any query they might have; they'd have found something similar a few pages in. And plus I searched abandon fight, this was 3 pages in. Who really has the time to go through all the results? XD

*sigh* well anyways, you've been trolled. The answer directly above the necroer's question already answered his question. What's worse is you're wrong; abandoning a fight doesn't affect fairplay, it just gives you a temp ban after three strikes now.

tuesday 06/03/2012

Its classed as a fight completed but not as a fight won on your list of fights.

But in survivor it dosn't cancle your win streak and in Deathmatch its classed as a draw.

monday 05/03/2012

To be honest, customer support still probably hasn't got back to him.

Its mainly due to his minimum of 5 and that there are better 2*s in skeelz.

Just buy the smallest ammount of credits possible it unlocks the market and help Urban Rivals.

otherwise your stuck without the market.

Create a subject