saturday 04/02/2012

I don't think it is fair to compare Liam/Milton with Anton. They have the same stars in same clan, but they don't play the same role. unfortunately, Anton doesn't fill its own role that well either (generate pill leads)

friday 03/02/2012

"When Kerry is played first in the round, the opposing character's Clan Bonus - if activated - will be cancelled. When Kerry is played second in the round, the Ability has no effect."

If shes played against a card which is allready been played then she dosn't get her ability but if shes played befor the other card she gets the ability (This is the same with any courage ability).

thursday 02/02/2012

Make an external site. If you continue this with another handful of cards it looks awfully spammy.

Not to mention low level players have lower reserves than higher level players, so they could use it more than we could.

So Sledg it is then, thanks both of your for the advice.

It might just be your deck. Could you please post it so we can give you suggestions.

Its done on bp gained each month so the people who are at the top are usally people who play a lot of dm or level up a load of characters.

I posted twice the same subject, sorry about that. If a moderator sees this message, he can delete this thread.

Many thanks 0 Alin (D) for the supplying the UR data!

The results of my analysis can be found here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=2045821

wednesday 01/02/2012

@Der Magus: You're right, obviously. The naming of these categories is somewhat misleading, as there are plenty of cards with "average" DR whose ability is far more useful than some "superior" DR. Like I said, this categorization takes nothing beyond basic spread of reduction: stats, bonus, and clan are all ignored. Its not meant to be conclusive, and I'm not saying Travis LD is superior to Jane Ramba by any means, even in terms of ability alone. High minimum can easily undercut a DR card, even in the higher reduction spread. I apologize if my identification led you to believe that I thought that a card was good simply because its reduction was 2 higher than its minimum.

@Frowns: just so. I did mention that the categorization was neglecting cards on far sides of the spectrum like GraksmxxT ("monsters"smiley and Sai San ("outdated"smiley.

"You are a member since Saturday 17/11/07"

That easaly tell you the releases i remember (i.e a lot lol)

Shann
B Ball
Garrik
Loocio
Bennie
Lucas
Massiv
Carlito

25* deck: total cost (not including the cards you allready have = about 4 -5k

@XC-Merlin: Yeh i have been waiting for the announce ment since yesterday morning, i have translated the french thread but its a bit confusing.

tuesday 31/01/2012

I'll post the current deck i'm using as a preset shortly..thanks for the help guys

To be honest, I do believe some Rares are weighted more compared to other Rares.

Yep it happens to me whenever I have a slow internet connection.

Interesting thread.
The comics themselves were not done by UR, but by a third-party that UR contracted to make the comics for them. UR did not renew the contract so no new comics were created.
If you really want the comics back, contact the staff/programmers of the game - the more interest in getting the comics back, the more likely they will look into a new contract for us to enjoy.

monday 30/01/2012

I chose a card like a miss or a 2011 card of the year stamp.

Ok deck. I would personally change Hystrix to Gerald and Wendy to Mindy.

Create a subject