asporov
robb
randy
jessie
flo
ashley

GG's! smiley

saturday 03/07/2010

Suppose I have a Morphun, Vortex deck. I play my Vortex card with 3 pills and lose, with Morphun's ability, I should have 9 (pills that I have left) + 2 (Vortex bonus) + 1 (Morphun's ability) = 12 Pills, but it won't be 12, it will be just 11. I think when Vortex loses a round, Morphun's ability is not taken into consideration. But when Vortex wins, I have noticed, all is fine. Why?

I prefer the Aylen one. smiley

Lol definitely not when your drunk XD

Hm, I guess it's a matter of personal preferance, and since SOA counts as half a DR anyways, it isn't that big of a problem for this deck smiley

I usually go with 2 DRs...one low star (spiaghi, pegh, soushee etc) and one conditional (Niva, Marina, Vermyn N etc).

12 pillz begining then leave . ty

deleted
deleted

Two variants of the above, will work to find the best.

friday 02/07/2010

Just use logic and plan accordingly. Say you have 2 SoA cards, and 2 whatevers. They have 1 stop card. Just play one whenever they go first if its not a stop card.

With 2 stop cards against 2 SoA you will have to activate one of the 2 stop cards:
If you go first (You play non SoA card, they play whatever, when it's their turn they play a stop card, if you don't activate this one you will activate the other since you go first in the 3rd round)

If you go second: (They play stop card, you play a nonSoA card, then on your turn you either have to play an SoA card or have both SoA's on hand for the last 2 rounds, either way they get a stop card activated)

As for whether to let it through...its your choice, though stop cards are usually nasty, you might want to let it through to get revenge (Gheist's Wardom comes to mind, lose to one stop card and get the revenge ability for next round).

How the hell would you play against that? You beat caelus then that cards revenge kicks in, you have a vortex with damage reduction, soa would be goood against it. But other than that losing with that card is great, winning with it is great too...

Well this is what I have so far...

Hey!!! No fighting in class!!

I was going to 1* Windy Mor if it was a good idea and change something else.
Any suggestions are welcome.

I hate half decks but yours is very good for elo

thursday 01/07/2010

Sometimes it also happen because you had been sold one/more of your card that exist in your deleted preset

Scubb is a scary card, but hes better off in mono i guess... Katan might turn out more usefull if u got a leader in.

"He's not part of the big 5"

No one said he was, the poster implied that as the Big 5 could be let back with the new changes The Tan Man's chances of being set loose are high.

However, the admins told us these changes would probably not be for a while yet, and we've not heard anything 100%. So I say sell him and use the clintz to buff your other decks.

wednesday 30/06/2010

Ashley to spiagi
cesare to marina
mario to stacey
and hammer to either oyoh or ambre or eyrik your choice

Good lord, now I remember why Morphun is banned, that guy is annoying as hell. People just sit behind damage shields, you waste your pillz then bam, alpha strike and game over

Thanks how do you change the link to the title and not the url?

When I'm Gone!

Please check this out, comments and suggestions are very much appreciated.

Create a subject