monday 02/01/2012

The last line is exactly the same in both of them xD

In theory you could use a half deck of Elena, Elena Cr, Miss Elena and Elena Noel. Had to make up a new name so the Cr rumors would stay in check.
Also @TripleA Battery; Not anymore you have. smiley

sunday 01/01/2012

Win X Life points needs you to use cards that give the life directly. Bridget, Pan, Kenny, Suzie etc.
Gain X Heal life points needs you to use cards with Heal max Y cards. Like Gudvibz and Ulawele.

Lol Xtyx, happy new year everyone smiley

As for me, if I had 130k I'd buy nahi Cr and stare at her breast for the next 3 hrs smiley

Rainbows are the best smiley

saturday 31/12/2011

I have the same problem (glad i found this thread).

I currently have a budget of ~35k clintz, and the most obvious cards for a FPC deck are Tsubame and Marlysa Cr, which I can't afford at all.

My current deck is:
(5) Kinjo
(5) Hugo
(3) Sayura
(3) Ralph
(3) Zhu Tang
(2) Kusuri
(2) Chan
(2) Yumi

I'll probably upgrade Hugo with Fei, but I'm not sure what to replace next. and Yumi didn't work out the way I planned, but the other 3* and 2* options are very limited, I even thought about Spiaggi.

Any advice?

Cookie do you understand how the market works?
victoria and ivana are cheaper because they're newer and just came out of New bloods, whereas wardog and wanda have been around for longer, and have lower supplies so higher prices.

It's just me, but add in Ambre.

Also add in Nakata or Ray and if you can afford him, Emeth.

And also, in the Nightmare half, Kenny.

friday 30/12/2011

Team em with Junkz with their new release - Eebiza
4/4/4/3/3/3/2/2 Would be good if your doing t1 smiley

Sorry guys...sold him this froum came in too late.

thursday 29/12/2011

Ergot (pronounced Er-go)
5*
Ability: +10 Attack (this is on purpose. It's like a Stop Opp Bonus against Uppers (like a weird alter-Hefty), and an attack charge against other clans.)
7/6

Ergot may be one of the richest men in Clint City, but he's also a unknown guardian angel to the Romanes. Using his money to bribe the other clans into lessening their attacks, he's even managed to offer enough to make some of them stop altogether. However, his aim to make the Uppers change their ways around the Gypsies is far from achieved. But Ergot's not afraid to start using more persuasive means...

Herrell
2*
Ability: -3 Opp Pillz, Min 1
7/1 (Like Hawkins, but he trades 1 damage for 1 extra pill taken...Hawkins is a 7/2, right? XD)

Unfortunately, there are some travellers who happily carry the “gypsy, tramp and thief” reputation given by the ignorant, and for the Romanes it's Herrell. Attracted by anything even remotely valuable, Herrell's sure to nab it quick as a wink and not care who sees- it's said he gives Mona a run for her money. Had it not been for Kismet's patience, he'd have been kicked out of the family years ago.

There is a little overtime inbetween deathmaches where people who started there battle can finnish it but no new battle can be started, wait a few minutes and you will be able to play again. smiley

SOB kinda beats SOA because SOB will block SOA if its a bonus smiley

That said, I still prefer SOA

Heck my publick preset shows my deck builds i got roots ghiest an jungod nightmares an piranas decks i built . so yes i have tryed other cla. so there smiley

Yeah, i think changing the definition would be a great idea, or get someone to write about the most confusing abilities in one post and get it stickied.

wednesday 28/12/2011

smiley they forget yayoi T_T and kolos!! please... just a week wahahah.. release kolos in his cages

Cool, thanks for all the advice guys. Think im gonna go with a combination of elites and new blood packs now!

There are some cards that you should keep though. (Zatman and Hikiyousan) Uppers/Ulu Watu = ownage.
But if you don't like them, you can give them to me smiley or you can sell them to get Ambre.

Sounds good.

I'm a fan, it could definitely allow for some...interesting cards. I could also see it being incredibly OP in some situations though!

Create a subject