wednesday 30/06/2010

Wait actually I just noticed your budget... You don't have enough to make a GHEIST deck with 10 000 Clintz

deleted Rate and comment please, i think that is very good smiley

tuesday 29/06/2010

I find that it decreases by 2 points if i dont play for a day or two (when my ELO is 1000-1200)

Gina Glitt is glittering ELO

Also post yours views on Gina Glitt and is she worth using.

Well done 6taeiha!

You played the last Urban Rivals tournament but you didn't make it to the podium. You ended up 62 with 221 Battle points.
You just won 208 Clintz and 1 Credit !
You now own 896 Clintz that you can use to buy characters at the Market.

Good luck for the next tournament!

2 010 players took part in the tournament. They accumulated 115 009 Battle points and the Jackpot reached 104 030 Clintz.

I figured it out, taking peoples advice here i came across the "No random" setting, this must have been the case. It really spun me out when i came across it ... Thanks guys! problem solved smileysmiley

monday 28/06/2010

deleted

Hey this deck includes a pritty weak uppers side and a very strong junkz side with rowdy, gibson, otakoll and Malmorth I think, I am going to try to get 15 wins in fight club with at least 2 uppers should this do the biz? Just now I am not looking for really good uppers cards but just slightly better ones! I am currently intrested more in montana, junkz pussycats and junga. I think that if you can one day win with junga or the cats you trully are a skilled player, winning with gheist or pirhanas or nightmare, nah not so much skill!

sunday 27/06/2010

Anything but skeelz and freaks would probably do good in elo...

Good deck. Looks consistent and I like it a lot!
good job

Here is my deck: 1351 in ELO!
Can i do something to do it better?

saturday 26/06/2010

Indeed, this is a little cheap. smiley

Piranas FTW smiley

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1355812

This is what I got so far. Please give me feedback. Don't really care about the ratings.

Meh astrid. Even if she 2hitKos, Leviatonn is a much better choice.

Uppers GHEIST, I'd recommend:

Uppers
Dorian 5*
Nellie 4*
Oxen 3*
Wendel 2*
Total 14*

GHEIST
Bristone 3*
Leviatonn 3*
Dolly 3*
Arkn 2*
Total 11*

-

Dolly is an often overlooked 3* for the clan, she's absolutely fantastic and her 7 power really does make a difference compared to Astrid's 6. Too many 8 power and power reducers for 6 power with no kind of manipulation of their own to be effective.

"As long as you start the match before the tournament ends the points count."

Not true for Elo, only for DTs.

I've experienced this three times now. Started a game with 2900e or so a few minutes before the end of the week, and scored enough to push over 1300e, but as the game ended after time the points were not counted.

Unless this changed in the last couple of weeks then points don't count as soon as the week ends, regardless of when the match began.

A deck that works good for me that has only 11 stars! is Shann, Graff, B Ball, and Massive. Try trading Massiv for Loocio. It'll only be 12 stars!

Im not useing them every week (when shakra toro and rolf arent banned it gets hard). Mono means that at least spiagi is in and sometimes a leader, but im defenitly playing mainly freaks.

How to stop it?
I can't see how to improve it but I know you can always improve.

Create a subject