wednesday 16/06/2010

Well an equal power card with a bonus or ability + x attack or + x power or -x opponent attack, - x opponent power beats them easily and if they have used those cards up or they may just ditch their weakest card or use a damage reducer, so when i SAY a man down I mean a leader doesent win in combat that much, they help your other cards to win, but its hard trying to win with only 3 cards.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1335082&list

Please rate/comment I am interested in opinions.

for week 6/13/10

tuesday 15/06/2010

For a ELO Piranas deck what is the best leeder
Ambre Eyrik Hugo

Good deck. Copper is vulnerable to the many SoA in ELO, though. All those Confidence/Revenge cards makes you predictible, which is bad (that's why I'd lose Manfred, even though it's good).

To admit, this is an extremely general description that leaves people with only the possible clans...

Morphun or Eyrik
Emeth
Nahomi
Bruce
Archibald
Wardog
Jane Ramba lvl2
Thormund

Just, the problem, you need more reductors. But now, la junta have just jane ramba...
Bruce for trish, because Roots and Gheist are often played.

Bye.

Uppers really shine in T2 so id scrap the uppers for elo but ur deck looks alright to me

You still have some beginner cards. they're to get you started playing and hooked into the game. When it comes down to it though you will get stomped a lot with them.

Un67 preset has a roots half that is dirt cheep and effective till the end game. Absolute best investment for any beginner would be to get those. Mix and match them with any other clan (rescue not recommended)

monday 14/06/2010

I run FPC half deck semi-regularly during the week

Kerozinn Nakata Fei and Chan make a high powered half deck that can win rounds and maintain pill advantage. (Kuei over Kerozinn works as others have said)

the problem with it is matching with another clan that can really benefit from the damage made by your FPC half
Chan's 3 damage and Nakata's 5 damage are awkward to work with.
the 8 damage threat from Kerozinn is huge.
youd need to pair the FPC half with either a defensive halfdeck (Pussycats, Roots, Sahkrom) or with another clan that will 2HKO with a lot of their cards.... so cards with 4 to 7 damage are best.... All Stars and Bangers come to mind.

i personally run this deck
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_art of peace&list

The elo tornament is still reseting....
you usually have to wait a while for it to restart

sunday 13/06/2010

I just want to say your advice was like a bolt of lightening smiley, I just won the last 4 elo matches cleanly using it. The deck looks quite a lot different, but I took everything you said to heart and built around it, so thanks again!

Hello,

Voting is closed. Bans look to be: Caelus, Morphun, Shakra, Striker, Ghumbo, Sylth, and Sledg.

Notice: Copper is in, as is Marina, Toro, Hugo, and Oshitsune.

You'll probably see more Copper this week, even though GHEIST is playing with the full deck. Expect a LOT of GHEIST as a weakened Roots means that Draheera has a lot less to worry about. Sledg out means that Rescue is weakened.

An intersting question this week will be how much play All Stars sees. Marina is one of the clan's strongest cards so expect to see All Stars in the Half and Full decks, but it will be curious to see how Striker's absence effects All Stars builds.

I suspect that Piranas/Ulu Watu combination decks could do well this week. You'll have the raw power to take on Sentinel halfs, you'll do well against All Star half and wholes, and GHEIST shouldn't be that big an issue. You should expect to see the obligatory HugoTana.

Other thoughts?

The metagame shifts depending when you're playing.
Someone faces 4 skeelz decks in a row, they're likely to drop their gheist decks and go for Ulu Watu or All-Stars, then people see that and start running gheist... etc.

I wouldnt use hula as a splash.... use spiaghi in her place

Had the same problem. smiley

saturday 12/06/2010

Ulu is more powerful the more pills you sink into them. You want to play a cat when they attack, hoping they waste pills against one of them. (1st or 2nd, depending on how plays first. Then leverage your others guys to win.

wednesday 09/06/2010

Yes. Last night I ran into lots of Piranas. That normally isn't an issue for my rescue deck, but I just couldn't seem to find Sledg, Kerry or Lea.

tuesday 08/06/2010

I have a skeelz elo deck tell me what do you think and say what could i change
ambre
jay
praxie
zeke
clay
chiara
liam
redar

Redra and sasha. The others simply don t cut it

deleted