tuesday 15/11/2011

I dont understand what any of the missions mean help?

Thanks for the tips much appreciated

Logs are kinda boring and don't put up much of a fight. I'd rather fight people.

monday 14/11/2011

@2: You're def right.
But 4 and 5 shouldn't even be optional, it should be forbidden. What is done... is done!

You can go to http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php to see which pack gets you the most money when you buy it smiley
If you wanna rock, don't play rescue, play Uppers (plus, they're not as expensive as Rescue - apart from collectors- ) smiley
Or you can play Piranas, Nightmare and GHEIST and piss off most players when you go against them

I know this is a general question, not a stratergy and tactics one, but there isent a general topic,

So anyway i was wondering, After you have bid on an auction, it goes under the 'my bids' section so im just wondering if there is anyway to remove the old ones off that list which have already being sold, As i use the My Bids page of more of auctions which i am watching waiting untill near the end to make my bid, so i can keep the money i might spend on it for longer. so when im looking to see when the next, i sort it by End Date and Accending so i have to skip the first few pages untill i find one which i can actually buy one.

So im wondering if they do automaticly delete themselves after so long
or i think they should be put into a log like Purchase & Sale History to keep My bids empty
or there should be an option to delete auctions which you are not winning or have already finished

So do people agree? or is it just me who thinks this would be a good idea?

Still no appearance from Chuck Norris then... smiley

You need to contact support (Green ?) who will clear your urban rivals cache which should work. If this dosn't you can re contact support who will take a closer look at it.

Conglatulations.

p.s your decks been deleted or the link dosn't work lol.

Mentoc did u say wat i think u said bout chuck norris i pray 4 u smiley

Read post. Checked level. Moved on.
@Capn Clintz I agree.

sunday 13/11/2011

deleted&list

This is basically an experimental deck meant to overcome my two weakness: my own overpilling (very stupid for Piranas), and ability based SOA. The Vortex half deck is maily to strengthen my deck against ability based SOA, which was hammering my strategies big time....(hence i used isobahd and Lovhak)....

This deck is mainly meant as a temporary thing until I get enough money for either high end Piranas (for pillz manipulation goodness), or Oflgn and Dagg .. The sad thing is, I had to say goodbye to my beloved +pillz giving Scubb and my bluff killing Taljion (Deea's not too bad as a substitute bluff killer) due to the support nature of their abilities.....

Also, I have these cards and about 10k to spare.... I got 6.5 of that 10k after i made this deck, so this deck was made on a pretty strict budget (and i realise neither clan is at all cheap... I just really like the two clan bonuses and despise playing with attack manip. clans)

I have an andsom , but since Kristin is my only SOA, and the other three are essential, I dunno if i should sub...

Wondering so when will this happen?

saturday 12/11/2011

I usually use revok as an opener to get the damage in or try again for the second time, especially when I also have tsubame, zhutang, kostner or zinfrid to follow it up. And only recently am I able to buy spyke.
What do you guys think of this then deleted?

Yep..well rant over.

I tried.

friday 11/11/2011

Ok, so maybe missions with all leaders is overkill. But something like:
Inflict 100 damages with Timber
Gain 2000 experience using Vansaar
Win 50 battles using Hugo
Remove 50 pills with Eklore
Inflict 150 Damages with any Leader. THAT would be do able.

Appreciate your rant, Yoda does not. smiley

Courage is the discovery that you may not win, yet go ahead and try anyways.

OR

You can read Merm's post.

It sometime takes a lot of time to update the balance, while most of the time its updated instantly.

You can check your balance from the activity list in the front page, there you see something like "Babatin has bought your Ngrath for 575 Clintz (2 653 Clintz in the Bank)" - which is up to date even if your seen balance is not instantly refreshed.

thursday 10/11/2011

If you get the packs for their value get some Classic packs. However if you're after some chars to improve your collection get the Titanium with the clans you like most.

You can get some info about the packs here:

http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php

Oh, ok, thank you very much Thoazol for clearing it up smiley

Create a subject