wednesday 18/01/2012

Did you seriously bump a 2 year and 8 month old thread just to say "very good"? smiley at least add something or raise a new question.
Anyways....
FPC has changed quite a bit in the 2 years and 8 months since this thread started. They are a much better clan now. With the creation of "defeat" FPC now can have the pill advantage in fights with the help of Tsubame and Kursuri. These cards allow FPC player to have the mind games they used too when their 1 hit kos cards matter (they don't now, 6 power and weakness to SOA just doesn't cut anymore it in any mode). Heitachi allows the clan to stay strong in the ELO Spyke environment. Heitachi Kursuri Zhu Tang, and Nakata / Ralph is an amazing half deck. I still think they are pretty low tier but they are better in ELO than Ulu Watu.

tuesday 17/01/2012

Spyke, no doubt about it. especially now that he's unbanned =D

monday 16/01/2012

It just goes to show that roots get all the hate from unskilled players.

The " Sorry Iyruma the deck of the opponent you've selected is too weak to your deck" can be stopped by using the quick challange button which will automatically select an oppionent whos deck is not too weak.

You have to have 8 cards in your deck at all times so if you want to change a card you have to add the new card befor removing the old card.

(if this isn't your problem then please can you re word the question).

No, no no and no. The Bonus is ridiculous. I like the ideas, the bios, and some of the abilities you came up with, but the abilities alone, mixed with the power that some cards have AND the bonus, make everything about this clan completely OP.

sunday 15/01/2012

Oh yeah

i forgot about thormund

he would go to my eyes as better then sasha

he can take out any card.
and even vs soa you got a 7/3 which is fine

MrSmokey_WMD - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted
Today at 06:58
Doesn't the sure shot take an equally long amount of time?

If you have the crazy new animation for it, yes. If not, no, takes at least half the time, to about three times faster

@ Jason
Lottery tickets don't exist anymore (this is an outdated thread).
Slot Machine cannot be found on the App as it has not been implemented yet.

You can use the Slot Machine on a computer via the 'PLAY!' button. If you play on the new game version you should see an option at near bottom.

saturday 14/01/2012

Deck suggestion for mono nightmare please. I'm a fan of horrors smiley bring it on!

friday 13/01/2012

Oh yeah, that's because you can always predict what an opponent's gonna play in the last round in every game right? Because the opponent's also gonna know that you're gonna reserve your SOB for the final round so they counter it? The topic is Eebiza's ability vs SOB in the last round. Eebiza's is useless 100% of the time no matter what, SOB sometimes is, but can also be the deciding factor in the 4th round whether you like it or not.

wednesday 11/01/2012

Oh ok, Thanks guys, That's why.. I was doing it on the first solo mission smiley

Can this subject be closed please, Thanks smiley

Removing life is not the same as damageing the opponent with attacks or posions. You have to use cards whos abilitys/bonuses are - opp life e.g Rudy.

He's a Cr he will always be going up in price. The older he gets the more people want him and the less there is. He's also a good CR, so he will go up faster than others. Unlike terry cr who is pretty worthless and won't grow fast or much. So pretty much, he's never gonna be at his highest. He will always grow even if it's a very little, it just depends if you wanna wait on that growth.

tuesday 10/01/2012

I sure don't know if this particular thread belongs here but...

A clan dedicated to music has yet to appear, while there are some in Junkz and other clans, not one where literally every single member is capable of playing an actual instrument, i.e. piano, guitar, etc.

For my idea, which has yet to be named, it would be a group a musicians banding together or something to protect concert venues. The members would mostly be classical, jazz, rock, etc., performers. I would like the leader himself to be a conductor for the orchestra (makes sense to me cause he already runs the orchestra during performances).

For bonuses, I was thinking something like support +attack or +damage to fit in with the idea that musicians sound better when working together. The more interesting part for me about this clan would be potential abilities.

Fitting in with the themes of music, the abilities will be Crescendo, Decrescendo, Subito, and Refrain. With crescendo and decrescendo, the abilities will either gain or lessen in effect as turns go on. For example, if a member of this clan with the crescendo attack +3 were to attack, one the first turn he would get a 3 attack bonus, 2nd a 4, 3rd a 6, and on the last an 8 attack bonus, likewise with decrescendo it would be in reverse. Such abilities would not ever apply to damage or power stats. Instead Refrain and Subito would be used. Subito, meaning suddenly, would grant a large bonus on the first turn and little bonus on others.

to be continued

I say Jackie Cr is a better investment than Tanaereva cr, but so be it

monday 09/01/2012

SubclavianHoA

Nahh, should be - 50 mission pts + Ban from posting on forums

Ojibway in lost warehouse. problem solved

sunday 08/01/2012

Nice deck. I would personally change Elke to Selsya Cr (if possible) or Platinum.

Ok guys I received them right now... Around 8 hours after the transaction took place. I guess it takes around 24 hours during the weekend.

Thanks for the input. Kindly close this thread smiley

Create a subject