friday 04/06/2010

Yeah wat u guys think of this?

Hate it? Love it? Want it?

Pls suggest

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1312585

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1312565

Yeh im not surte whether to switch out Greem for Jay or sumthin else ??

thursday 03/06/2010

If you want to try a different deck ELO, try this: deleted

And then buy a new one for tds.

Good luck

Freeks can be quite good in ELO, I've gotten to 1400 with them but sadly not top 100

wednesday 02/06/2010

The deck is good. While I think Adsom is a relatively underrated card, Tyd trumps him completely. his 8/4 with Sob makes him one of the most effect walls in the game.

Semla and Dalhia is really down to preference. I prefer Dalhia for a few reasons:

-pillz is just more of a threat.
If you use Dalhia, the deck has an even balance of pill manipulators. 2x -pills, 2x plus pillz.

Selma is easier to use, certainly, and her extra damage is very appealing, but I prefer to reduce my Opp's pillz and score an advantage to fury my wins.

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1309084&list

tuesday 01/06/2010

smiley im not sure about this. Though i like a couple of cards , FPC and Piranas didn't strike me as the clan that goes well together. and the FPC side could do with a little work

deleted

You can use Kang for Robb/Randy if you want it to counter Caelus.

monday 31/05/2010

Hm...I wouldn't use Muze either, actually. She's an ace card, but she doesn't fit there.

Uranus for Corrina smiley anyday.

Doesn't show up, guess you deleted it. This week I wouldn't remove Platinum since both Oshitsune and Caelus may be in play.

Guessing you didn't face many Skeelz decks? They would have advantage over this deck

sunday 30/05/2010

Ask yourself where the damage is going to come from with a deck of Milton, Redrae, Sasha, and Danae. Nothing over 3. Even if you add Sasha or Ambre, damage from one card is four, with six maximum on fury. No true 2 HKO, and for some no three HKO, overall a rather weak ELO deck, especially if you don't get Ambre. Remember Caelus only has a 12 -15 % chance of being in the deck.

saturday 29/05/2010

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1279614&list

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1300979&list

fogot to post the second one ooops smiley

friday 28/05/2010

Mister somedutch you can post this on the guild msg board too , i doubt i've seen the thread written there.
i'm not picking on you or anything But you'll get more answers there than here imo smiley

I'm not positive about this, but here is my theory: you weren't playing a non-random game, even though you were in a non-random room (crazy, I know). You can set your game type preferences in your profile so that you only play one game type or another. If your opponent has set his preference to play only normal games, then even in a "no-random" room you might end up playing a match that is in normal mode. The way to avoid this (if you hate random, like I do) is to change your own settings so that you only play non-random games. Go to you profile, click on the "Your Preferences" tab, and select "No Random" from the dropdown box at the bottom.

Create a subject