sunday 27/11/2011

@Mr Intelijent: I think jerromy meant janice.

saturday 26/11/2011

"Your not alone. It took me more around 3 hours for that event."

event = mission. sorry my bad smiley

Most changes are made immediately not nearly 6 years after the card was made

friday 25/11/2011

There is no easy way to make good amount of clintz fast and reliably, unless you count those offers that will give you the initial push. But they are one-time opportunity.

After that becomes this equation:

Clintz = Risk x Skillz x Time sacrificed x Effort

or using the shortcut

Clintz = real money spent

If there would be easy way, then everyone would do it. The easy way now is to play that one game in DT to cash in 50. Thats the best easy risk-free low-effort method you will find. Its will not make you rich quickly - but atleast its something.

Yup. It's still worth still worth it./

But unlike in early days, the meta level for investing your UR time in that has gone up.
Since the Deathmatch mode is here now. A very good substitute to for leveling your account w/o having to force level up UR characters smiley

Bronze = common, silver = uncommon, gold = rare and purple = legendary.

Atk manipulation is good at bluffing w/c beat power manipulating cards
power manipulation (higher pills= higher atk) w/c beat atk manipulation cards

thursday 24/11/2011

"This topic is getting a little out of hand. It will be closed if this continues..."
Just close it already. The OP is trolling anyway.

Nightmare- their sob levels out many battles while their unique abilities scare the opponent and give you versatile advantages

I could try, i guess smiley
What sort of story did you have in mind.
Im still kinda young. So dont expect anything picasso, but might as well give it a shot.

BTW. Nice name. You may opt to close this thread you know smiley

Playing the market is always fun.

Good investment opportunities as of now would be, clans that have not yet recieved a legendary character, clans that you think will recieve an older one soon, new bloodz cards (preferably somewhere in the middle of the pack or near the end), cards that you think will be Cr (very high risk, very high return), and just generally cards you think are a great deal at their current price. The key to the market is patience. If you wait longer than everyone else, you will get more clintz in the end. Of course, if you wait too long, sometimes you'll lose clintz. I've never really had that happen to me before; I've always managed to at least make enough clintz to break even, but you never know.

wednesday 23/11/2011

Fair enough to all of your comments. But I've changed my mind.

Please delete/close mods. Bad idea from the start.

Someone should close jerromy

I think eleit shpuld only be 200 credits my self but o well.

classic i like casue ods are you will get the clan you wont if your looken for a serten type thought you got to pick out of six so you pick othere clans you like or know is going up in price to you got a great chance at geting good cards all to it realy

tuesday 22/11/2011

Which bounes you prefer are you a -/+ att or power player or do you prefer to get rid of you opp ability or bounes. first you have to figure out what bounes you compatible with. one you do that you will have no problem picked a clan. just think which one is me.

Look at every clan individually and decide for yourself.

If you want a list of some clans that *aren't* strong in ELO here is some ;

Ulu watu
Leaders

Every other clan can compete at a high level in ELO with bans not against them.

That clans all about damage i doubt they will get a dr or a + damage healer very soon poor clan but mono would be strong with a leader like briget or mourphum but all clans can be mixed even rescues. they may be +6 but there is sentenials that can mix with them.

I'll support SadisticCynic Guru in this.

I think the 5 Credits additional in Elite packs is nice if your COMPLETING a SPECIFIC FOUR clans.
(Choosing the clans will depend on you.)

Packwise. With no strings attached. It would be classic.

For invensting techniques, it might be New Bloods.

And for fun. I think it's rainbow, and full deck.

For rich kids. Titanium is the real thang' smileysmiley

Create a subject