friday 11/11/2011

Ok, so maybe missions with all leaders is overkill. But something like:
Inflict 100 damages with Timber
Gain 2000 experience using Vansaar
Win 50 battles using Hugo
Remove 50 pills with Eklore
Inflict 150 Damages with any Leader. THAT would be do able.

Appreciate your rant, Yoda does not. smiley

Courage is the discovery that you may not win, yet go ahead and try anyways.

OR

You can read Merm's post.

It sometime takes a lot of time to update the balance, while most of the time its updated instantly.

You can check your balance from the activity list in the front page, there you see something like "Babatin has bought your Ngrath for 575 Clintz (2 653 Clintz in the Bank)" - which is up to date even if your seen balance is not instantly refreshed.

thursday 10/11/2011

If you get the packs for their value get some Classic packs. However if you're after some chars to improve your collection get the Titanium with the clans you like most.

You can get some info about the packs here:

http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php

Oh, ok, thank you very much Thoazol for clearing it up smiley

Interesting deck.smiley

Could be i've had problems with my router.

wednesday 09/11/2011

Oh, nevermind... It's actually 5-10-15-20... I'm dumbass, mistook it for +clintz bonus lol

So it's 1% difference, which doesn't sound as bad

But still mostly good for merchants

Tried every tactic there is on this game, bluffing, all out nuke, 3 pills per character, literally everything!! here are my characters: Anita Cliff Ghoub Hax Pam Pastor Sledg Suzie with Hugo as leader.

I lose basically every single round against Montana unless i use all 13 pills in round 1......

Any suggestions?

Interesting deck. I would personally change Zeke to Sandro.

In ELO Caelus Cr can be changed to Tomas.

You need to be on the actuall urban rivals website not the app and you have to be using the new game version. If you are then you should find the slot machine next to the talk tab on the fight screen.

Spyke Kryptonite (You need to change the = to : .)

At level 5 you unlock your 5* cards ability and reach the pwnagedom at the back of your mind. For some reason those 20+ players dont share your mind's view but still kick your ass. They are just SO lucky.

At level 10 you realize that you will dominate with big power instead of damage, so you switch to cheap 7/2 cards. (and it takes a while to figure out why anyone with DR card will beat you all the time...)

At level 15 your secret weapon becomes Hugo. That is FREE attack. So you go for MORE free attack with fitting clans and now you are pwnmachine (And still wonder why those guys with DR cards and power manipulations seems to have so much luck).

At level 20 you feel like a PRO player, after finishing your first actually usable deck because you have gotten lucky with packs. So you venture to ELO scene... for 10 minutes, and after that you think you liked Fight Club better anyway. (And, as far as being PRO player... you can actually already find yourself from the global rankings... at position 400000th )

At level 25 you realize that this game has delicate balance and metagame, and you get to the point where you are just average player with 50:50 win ratio against players with same level of experience, deck building skills and playskill. At this point you realize youre nothing special and you have nothing special and you will not become anything special unless you give it a real effort - and therefore you have become a player instead of being a noob. CONGRATULATIONS!

There is nothing necessarily wrong with that, the people who pay money have a significant advantage over people who don't, it is the way of the jungle that is online gaming. 1* would be good, and so what if that gives you more stars? That's the point of a 25* deck ELO oriented environment. Sure If i put a 1* i can fit an extra 5* but that means I have a chance of drawing the 1* who probably won't do much (just enough). As for 6*, I agree its more of a stretch then the 1* but having the level of a card vary from 2-5 is going to get stale after a while. A 6* environment will merely be a more opening environment, laying the chance for new formats and meta game plays on the table.

Ok ty guys, im beginning to have a good idea of what my deck should look like
and 25* would be nice if i want to elo or t1
More help plz?
btw, i think i have enough for 1 big card(10k+)

I love the poison/- opp LP glitch. Makes me feel like I'm winning even more.

tuesday 08/11/2011

I would go for Jautya, and if you really want Petra, Id consider her instead of Mantiz... and btw. my tip is to use Nimestic or Na Boh instead of Woodxsxt...

Refuse to use Oscar now lol. smiley

Create a subject