wednesday 14/12/2011

To bad brutally honest, it isn't a very good deck. The deck has very low power which means you can't make mistake. Spycee is a terrible card, he can block against a life gap ability card but that is all he can do. That is too unreliable. Ludwig, Andsom, and Trinmkkt are all merely ok cards but really lack power. Ector and Ngrath are don't work well together. The problem is you picked from very expensive clans but here is what I suggest:
Spycee to Hawkins Noel
Ludwig to Woodxst/Nimestiec/Na Boh
Trinmkkt to Sol Hona/ Eris
Ngrath to Murray
and when you get the money Andsom to Tyd

Meh.. each person has different opinion
uppers got many new good cards, but I am really fond of rubie and samantha
each card has their own strength and weaknesses
while their damage are low, but they are equipped with one of the most dangerous ability in the game, SOA and SOB
2 SOA and 2 SOB with attack manipulation capability

samantha: freaks, fang pi, la junta? she will save your butt in this situation
oh yeah, how many pillz should I use, oh I use jane ramba, I need to use at least 2 pillz and samantha cut 2 of my damage
fury samantha, no one expect that..

rubie: oh kolos, there you go, don't forget to put at least 2 pillz to your kolos
oh, tula, that's a nice breakfast
copper? lol.. let's fight 8 VS 6 damage, I don't mind to put 6 pillz, how about you?
no bonus? no problem, 5 pillz her and let's make a surprise for your opp

the key here: flexibility
wendel? I hate wendel, I will opt to gail ld or bianca straight away
I faced wendel many times and one thing for sure: free damage for me!
how about when you face piranas or nightmare? unlike samantha that can maintain her -10 attack, wendel can't do that
also true against freaks, etc

oxen? you need to use him early round, SOA really kill him
yes he has high power and damage, but he is not flexible

samantha is designed as wth factor. "wth.. this little card destroy my deck strategy"
while rubie can be defensive or sneaky attacker
people tend to get paranoid when against rubie, which could be used to confuse your opp

tuesday 13/12/2011

Elo is the only fomat you should consider using them in, although i find them best when they are part of a 6:2 deck (2 being skeelz) or 5:3 (3 being the skeelz) Though, they do work well in mono-but i'd wait until they got better 4/5 star cards

monday 12/12/2011

Jil and Rowdy are good cards on T1 but not in T2.
If you want play T2 you need to change ALL your cards to best 5* and 4* cards.
I think you can not play T2 normally now. Just Rowdy maybe may be not weak card for that mode.

P.S. sorry for my bad english.

@ flashback, in both t1 and elo they are great as a half deck. here's a strong half deck for you: selma, raeth, hawkins, tula. that is for elo, and not a single support based card needed. and for t1 it gets even better with smokey and ulrich playable. smiley I do thought agree the nightmare is a better fit to fight alongside the Gheist. Piranas in my opinion are better with atk. manip clans that force the opponent to use pill's making it easy to get and keep the pill advantage.

about if you should use mono decks or 2clan decks is up to the clan, format and personal preference. some clans are very powerfull mono and you have the advantage of always getting your bonus but going with 2 clans lets you use the best of both clans. Next to that, some clans can cover another's weaknesses or add to each others strength.
some examples:
pussycats - jungo, Jungo's life manip makes for hard hits that become even harder to overcome when the other players damage gets reduced by the pussycats.
Gheist - Nightmare, both clans cripple the other players cards pretty badly with there bonus. so many cards lose there effectiveness with either there ability or bonus making it into a deadly combo.
piranas + junkz or vortex, Both vortex and Junkz can help piranas in there pill manipulation in different ways but both work well in my experience. the reason i say junkz over say, uppers who have a stronger bonus is because of tremorh and in t1, gil.

sunday 11/12/2011

I'm stuck in the Assault Course. I only have my starting cards and they are much too weak to win, especially since they are from different clans.

Problem is I don't want to spend real money and I only have 1,225 clitz. So, it would be nice if anyone could tell me which cheap cards I should buy on the market to get a deck that will at least help me beat the Single Player mode even if it won't stand a chance against experienced players.

7 messages

Generally, the best clintz maker is to finish in top third of DT's as many times as possible to gather that 1 credit reward, which you use to buy newblood packs every other friday when the new cards get released. (Possible to make 50 to 75+ thousand clintz off two weeks of tournaments if you get lucky on the right week. Like, when courtez was still in newblood and selling for 45-55k a piece.)

Zinc, I noticed you said that with Yaoi's fanfic too. By cliffs, do you mean cliffhangers? Because I often do work like that. I find when a story completely finishes, it's like the author's saying "that's that, no more about it", but by leaving it on an "unfinished" sort of note, both author and reader can ponder on just what might have happened next. Just how I work smiley

saturday 10/12/2011

It was inspired by all those endless versions of "A Christmas Carol" and idea of what if someone made the cheapest, most rushed version of it.

@Reyrock *Facepalm*

Also, if Globumm had one more power (becoming a 3/3 SOB) he would beat the following cards in a no pillz battle:

DJ Korr Cr
Lyse Teria Cr
General Cr
Jackie Cr
Tanaereva Cr

...the list goes on :O

friday 09/12/2011

Well, we're waiting for travis ld to reveal himself, veenyle cr is quite playable for Junkz. other choices are flanagan, dreen and gil, but gil might be a bit out of reach

thursday 08/12/2011

If you find ghiest to much go for roots i got over half the clan with 11k no joke i just ne 7 more then im done

Daily Tourneys are a good way for making Clintz and the higher you finish the more money you make.
Otherwise you can try and play the market depending on your starting base.
It requires patience but you can pick up bargain priced cards then immediately re-sell them on to make a small profit, but you have to be really quick and also know your card prices well.
Finally, buy some credits and get loads of packs and sell what you dont need/want - simples smiley
HTH

wednesday 07/12/2011

Support cards aren't real.

monday 05/12/2011

sunday 04/12/2011

I'm loving the idea of a lending system but that because I stand to make a bunch of clintz off of it.

Dacha Macha, Ninja Nyne, Aldo, Slyde, Sakura, Alice, Amelia, Amy.

I still have all of them.

Wow! It worked smiley subclavianHoA you're my hero! smiley Now to figure out how to close this thread...

Its in the old version o.O

Create a subject