saturday 03/12/2011

I've learnt this quite quickly after my return to this game, and you know what, I've improved because of it. I get a lot more battles where I win/lose by 1 or 2 life rather than lose by 6. That's not to say I improved solely because of this; It just helped me to stop worrying about losing and therefore focus on the gameplay a little more.

And in terms of quitting fights, I've had to quit many of them, not because I didn't want to play, but because my router resets itself once daily at a random time smiley And then I've had to go to the washroom a few times, so I was forced to quit. My point is, I have quit rounds, but not because I am a sore player.

In terms of timer, I find it useful because it stops the game from going on for hours, without mentioning that your opponent lost connection 10 minutes ago. Though I do find the timer a little bit long (30 seconds too long), It has given me time to reset my connection when the router resets, allowing me to get back to playing just in the nick of time.

friday 02/12/2011

You can close a thread simply by clicking the lock button in the top right. I wish people knew this....

thursday 01/12/2011

10 messages

When you think of card you got to think how will they stay balanced with the clans underline idea an not hurt any other clan out there an make the game stay balanced. or at least try to.

Get classics for all those clans who have had no LD yet.

Sell at LD period.

PROFIT.

This is best guaranteed average income that is not luck-dependant.

If you want to instantly cash in or add to collection - then Fulldeck. You are guaranteed - but not limited to - 20 rares. And the rest of the 140 cards are bound to have good hits amongst them.

smiley

Thats is all

For me, it's Defeats and DRs that have massive damage. Cards like Ahkab, Tino, Sekutor, Chloe, any that have 7 or 8 damage. Because you can never predict what your opponent's going to do with them. Do you pill one because they're going to play on their character's ability/DR? Or do you pill a few, hoping your opponent's playing on damage? And the most annoying thing is, you never know what to do either when YOU have these cards! smiley XD

Ohman

Boris is underated
5/4 -4 op. power min. 4
3*

He can beat most cards in UR with his ability especially if he's first in a round
He can destroy olga and she's 8k more than him If I was new with a small budget I would use him over olga his only weakness is SOA

Same thing with Magda and she's only 289 clintz
5/3 -3 opp power minimum 3

wednesday 30/11/2011

Hopper LD - Inflict 5000 Poison damage with Sylth| Win 1000 rounds with Boohma against Jackie Cr| Reduce 8000 damage with Pegh| Gain 10000 life using Jungo

Wrong forum. Check the "Business and Trade" section.

5/5 Team: Stat + 1 (Atk +1 Dmg +1 Power +1)

True moderators.smiley

Please close and thanks.smiley

Here this website will help you all

http://urmissionwiki.wikidot.com/legendaries

Everyone one knows the leader will get an LD making every card in your opponents hand bob joby

Mission 1)
Get 100k points in a day.
Mission 2)
Deal 100k damage with Leaders
Mission 3)
Win 25 matches with a knock out from Bob Joby

tuesday 29/11/2011

Non of this is true, the last 3 clans came out with a 12 month gap between them. That makes a clan per year, and it's released around may-june.

You can check the info about Berzerk here: http://urdb.kirlad.net/clan.php?show=22

Lol i love that cause i look down wich cards i wont in a serten order an when i get around to it i forget wich ones were going to be bought first lol.

heck may be in stead of a noel card once every clan gets 1 the wish list could be made an you type in one cards name under say the price of 5k or lower the higher the price card you asken for might not get but if you ask for a realy cheap card worth 200 clintz you will get a messige from kate say hears a card for the holidays. an you get a free card yaaaaaa. for the ones asken for a 5k one well they can end up with a 1k card but any way a free card an ppl will probly think 5k to much of a price to ask for a card that can be worked out in time

Same as triple A

monday 28/11/2011

Jiro, archie gianfranco and ficcanaso all fit this list snuggly here.

sunday 27/11/2011

You don't have to be mutal friends. I have done many trades without being mutal friends, but i usually make friends after i do secure trades.

Create a subject