There is a little overtime inbetween deathmaches where people who started there battle can finnish it but no new battle can be started, wait a few minutes and you will be able to play again.
SOB kinda beats SOA because SOB will block SOA if its a bonus
That said, I still prefer SOA
Heck my publick preset shows my deck builds i got roots ghiest an jungod nightmares an piranas decks i built . so yes i have tryed other cla. so there
Yeah, i think changing the definition would be a great idea, or get someone to write about the most confusing abilities in one post and get it stickied.
they forget yayoi T_T and kolos!! please... just a week wahahah.. release kolos in his cages
Cool, thanks for all the advice guys. Think im gonna go with a combination of elites and new blood packs now!
There are some cards that you should keep though. (Zatman and Hikiyousan) Uppers/Ulu Watu = ownage.
But if you don't like them, you can give them to me or you can sell them to get Ambre.
I'm a fan, it could definitely allow for some...interesting cards. I could also see it being incredibly OP in some situations though!
If you want to invest to CR*s then you have 2 options:
1) Lottery method: Get as many as possible potential CR cards, wait for crowning. You have something like 1:300 chance of hitting the vein per crowning. On the other hand this method does not create enough clintz to get the big 5 unless you own 1000's of copies still!
2) Buying CR's and sitting it out; buy as many Jackie CR's as possible and wait for 5 years. Oh, but you wont get 100% CR collection, because the price of really really really rare old great CR's have grown about equally. But you would still make a big pile of clintz anyway.
Conclusion: You cant get 100% CR collection by simply investing to CR's (or it is highly unlikely to succeed if you go for speculative crowning...). The truth is that you HAVE TO PLAY THE MARKET in order to create clintz faster than the market value of CR cards increase.
How to play the market on the other hand is too broad question to be teached properly by some "do this and it will work" answers. Ultimately you have to figure out your own way to success if you are heading that way.
If you want to try Fang Pi Clang you should try this deck.
@ n__n...melinda good? Id rather shoot my own foot then use that card.
Secondly. So you gave up on Vortex? GOOD! that clan IMo is the worst in the game. Their best cards cost an arm, a leg, and half your torso and most die vs SOA (and i dont mean turn into okish, useable base stats, i mean crapola useless cards)
Thirdly, I looove Junkz, probs one of the easiest clans to dominate with. I recommend Fuzz for the 5* slot, simply because Junkz' damage isnt overly wonderful!!
With Junkz you should have no probs getting top third in tourney most of the time, some changes though
You dont need veenyle cr cause shes a dr, and rowdy loses you too many pts. IMO GIl is worth the -2pts
You can also select to sell them privately straight to a player (if you know someone who wants to by them) by changing the options on the box that appears after selecting the trade this character.
p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like this deleted, then you only copy the "preset=2135447" and change the = to :
When crs come out there prices usally drop because everyone sells them but after a while there price rises.
It depends on if you need the clintz wether you sell them now or later.
In this case - yes. If it does not mentuion the clan then anything can be used.
Gosh, the amount of negative comments.
1. i am a girl and it's my choice.
2. I don't know much about this game, as I have only just started playing properly, and it's all just criticism, not all constructive, which would be fine.
3. The cards have genders to me, and that's all that matters, I asked you to aid me in finding a good deck, not reconstructing
the whole fabric of a card, people make page long stories about cards and clans, but they never get this?
4.Why does everybody automatically assume I am a gay boy looking for a girly deck? I find this seriously insulting, I am a British lady and have never alluded to be anything else, even my picture is girly, my name is girly, so what do you people want?
5. My deck will be crippled if it's all female? But there are loads of all male decks, never told to be 'crippled'.
6. The people at the start of this topic were actually pretty nice and good, but the latter people, you are just really insulting, if you want to insult a girl don't do it to a new person with no idea what they are doing and what everything does and who everybody is.
Urban Rivals gets a 5 on community I am afraid, and I will avoid the message board in future .
I've decide to buy only elites, and.. I got around 70k.. Which is more than the titanium I got last time