friday 04/11/2011

Thanks for all your comments, I really enjoy playing around with the database. Coding is a great way of relaxing from my job smiley

Don't forget to check the site this weekend for some new features.

@captureplay: Click on the upper menu, where it says 'en', and choose Español.

thursday 03/11/2011

UM_AaaBattery I so agree with you what is the point anyway? Keeping on changing cards until you get the one you want is soooooooooooo pointlesss.

^ lol

Luckaly i never did this, i make my guild points in fight club whilst doing missions.

Nice deck. If possible i would change Ahkab to Coleridge, Hawkins Noel to Ulrich and Smokey Cr to Taljion (to remove the ELO banned card).

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php smiley

Im trusted n always open 4 business smiley

wednesday 02/11/2011

Thanks guys, I modified it a little, now its:

Chan
Kusuri
Nakata
Zinfrid

Askai
Buba
Pegh
Radek

decided to go for Nakata insted of Zhu Tang cuz of his ability, will gain life with Jungo, so dont think more are that much needed, and Nakata is a possible 10 P with 7 Damage with furry... also, kinda like Buba as he can be a real powerhouse...

tuesday 01/11/2011

Deepend is absolutely right!
When yiou get a viable 5 star/rare card...work around that card and develop your clan and deck around that card first and then build on from there.

Mono Gheist / Mono Piranas / Mono Rescue played old

monday 31/10/2011

5*
General Cr
Emeth
Ray/Naginata
Ed 12
No Nam
python

4*
Bryan
isatis/ Arnie/ Gatline (Isatis is best with mono Arnie is better in halfs that use an attack manipulation bonus and gatline is better in halfs that use SOA/SOB)
Burger
Chiro
Dacote
Gertrude
Winifred

If you have 2 leaders in a deck and draw only 1, the bonus won't activate and you'll get the ability. But it's not a good idea to play with 2 leaders.

This would lead to a lot of people buying and reselling cards to inflate/deflate the market. This is even worse for the economy than people hording expensive cards until they go CR/raise in price then reselling them because then everyone can do it.

I agree with most of Subclavian's list.

2*- Graff by far, but B Ball is also playable.
3*- Only Loocio. Loocio is solid but of course is a lot worse than Nanook because of the huge difference against SOA. Still, Loocio basically has the same setup as Buck and Buck is solid.
4*- Vermyn N by far. He's the best DR left in ELO. Blaaster is solid. Chlora is playable I'd probably take her before any of the 5* characters. I never really liked Shogunn as he allows your opponent to use SOA for DR.
5*- Bodenpower is solid and one of the few 5* characters worth playing in ELO. Solid 7/7 5*s aren't being made anymore. I think Fixit's ability is a lot more powerful in the right environment but Bodenpower's extra damage makes up for it. At 6 damage Fixit plays more like Lulabee. Fixit is like Lulabee with a conditional SOA instead of SOB. About 40% of the ELO field has either DR or Power reduction so Fixit has plenty of opportunity for a strong match up. I'd use Fixit over Bodenpower when Marina andor Spyke are unbanned, and there are pretty much good match ups for him all over, for instance against Montana he could be played against either Mona or Spiaghi, against Piranas either Tula or Ulrich. I wouldn't play Willy only because Bangers already have 2 solid 5* characters that shrug off SOA so why choose a 5* that has so much disadvantage against SOA?

sunday 30/10/2011

I made an updated version of this deck. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake when I replaced Ambre with Eyrik.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2067893

You use them in the 'play ' menu. Down the bottom there is a small purple tab - that says - play slots. Click there and you should be good.

Please close this mods, it has no relevance as the Tombola no longer exists.

saturday 29/10/2011

@d00mreaper ; i was thinking of replcing coleridge, but he's actually winning me a LOT of battles.... people don't expect any pills on him, and i sometimes put 2-3 + fury, instant 8 damage. Ulrich/Tula usually win the 2nd round too...

In non-random:

Putting one pill is very important. Sometimes even 2 if you anticipate your opponent will guess the bluff.
This is very important for attack manipulation clans.
The best way to use them is to wait until the last 2 turns, that is when the magic happens.
Attack manipulation is a huge advantage in low-pill battles. People tend to use cards like Brittany and Arkn near the beginning as a bluff and force your opponent to waste pills. WRONG!
Let's say Bangers vs Sakrohm. Bangers bonus is profitable after 4 pills.
So in the beginning when pills are plentiful. It is better not to pill but bluff.
Near the end, rounds 3-4, one pill can matter a lot, especially if its a low pill battle.
Your opponent used some pills, you have say a 2 pill advantage because you've bluffed the first 2 rounds.
6 pills to 4 pills. Actually, its 8 pills to 4 pills because of your bonus. A completely dominant pills amount.

That is why cards with both Attack Manipulation and DR are one of the greatest combos. Helping you get over the first 2 turns relatively unscathed.
People say Fabio is better than Spiaghi or Jeremy.
I say otherwise.
With attack manipulation: Good players win in 2 rounds, The best players win in 4.

P.S. 1200 words, quite long so thanks for reading.

@M-Bison Power=Opponent Power IS a good way to save clintz, as long as you use them only in rounds you attack last. There is nothing wrong with P=OP. Yes it has it's weaknesses, but if you are saving money, you aren't looking for the best cards, just cheap options that are viable, and P=OP is VERY viable in the right situations. Sure it has weaknesses, but so do most other cheap cards, and most of those cards don't stand a chance vs Sylth or Kuei. Damage=Opp Damage is similar, but a little more iffy. But it's still not a bad card to have on the cheap.

friday 28/10/2011

I remember someone calculating the values - Fulldeck and Classic with right picks are about as valuable. Fulldeck because it gives extra cards, Classic because you get to pick the best possible combination of clans and therefore highest probability of getting high priced card.

You are more likely to get either really bad or really good profit from classic pack while its more likely to get average income from the fulldeck. If you do this multiple times then the real profit creeps towards the average - statistically.

Create a subject