tuesday 22/11/2011

I'll support SadisticCynic Guru in this.

I think the 5 Credits additional in Elite packs is nice if your COMPLETING a SPECIFIC FOUR clans.
(Choosing the clans will depend on you.)

Packwise. With no strings attached. It would be classic.

For invensting techniques, it might be New Bloods.

And for fun. I think it's rainbow, and full deck.

For rich kids. Titanium is the real thang' smileysmiley

monday 21/11/2011

smiley *Poker face*

Okay I might have been on 9gag a little too much lately...

Rudy saved the berzerk this week somehow I think maybe...smiley

13 messages

@M-Bison-- true, it may be confusing for new players, but as Soundtrack mentioned, it could be a player only experience. Your opponent would see the art from whatever level the card is, while you saw the artwork of choice.
@Botshot-- I remember reading on another site that they once held a contest to create a card, and the end result was Tula. I don't know if that's true as I've seen nothing here on the official site about it. Also, I dont see the feature as being useless, it would be refreshing and revamping IMO. Just like any other company changing their product packaging to make it stand out more and be more attractive.

LoL Goat XD

Haha, I didn't post here because I thought it'd be flooded with "Amazing idea!" and stuff. But because you'll be able to pick out my post...

I love the idea smiley

sunday 20/11/2011

Agree with FaZe

BTW. Nice title. New Blood Content.. smiley

Well idk if this fits but heres one i recently made Berzerk Creatures

saturday 19/11/2011

Stella
Murray
Nimesteic
Wakai

Elvis
Spyke
Lola
Melanie

Lola is great use her

Lol Goatmanji smiley.

i think you should think carefully. SoB isn't a problem the bonus just removes both of your bonuses so no one is at a disadvanatage. then you said about massive atk manip clans like rescue, montana and uppers, but then they're not much of a threat with their low powers same as allstars, their bonus just doesn't help them against atk manip clans. the clan bonuses may not be balanced but each clan is being balanced by the creators through different strengths in POWER, DAMAGE, and ABILITIES. but putting gheist and roots on the picture messes up the whole thing with many players incorporating one of those SoA clans in a half-deck.

banning the whole clans of gheist and roots would also result to the extinction of skeelz but so what? you still have 18 CLANS to choose from. i'll hold on to my stand, THE SOA BONUS IS BROKEN. and yeah there are some mistakes on the perma banned cards.

friday 18/11/2011

Support +pow and ambre makes +6 power (3 same clan + leader)

The current max power is 14 if I'm right.

1. Smileys in posts - without it, we couldn't truly express ourselves! smiley

2. MORE SMILEYS!!

thursday 17/11/2011

I gess ok but takes a bit of work to get the 20 credits since i play free an al an i dont have any reason to spend my credits on any thing els right now seeing i finished my ghiest clan so i dont need packs an i maken plenty money thanks to the slots. so i gess this be fun.

Draws in DT's is like a loss...so annoying.

@Aarowaim
It's actually not a big deal, since the thread was in stickies for a good few years. And in a way it still is.

I guess you mean equal attack!
if they both have the same attack, the card with lower star wins the round and if they both have same count of stars then the card that attacked (started the round) will win the round.
good luck smiley

I find that letting attacks go through is quite useful, especially when you are in the lead and have a damage reducer or two. Personally, in my return to this game (past 2 weeks) since the Open Beta, I call them a "hollow win" because yes, they won the battle and succesfully did a 10/1 power ratio, but they wasted all those pillz for... 2-4 damage... leaving me with a chance or two to fury with my 2-5 damage cards >.

It was probably a while ago, when she was first released and was a bit bugged. But still some sort of heal + revive ability would be nice. Like maybe Defeat: Super-heal 2. (name needs to be work shopped smiley) it acts like a normal defeat + life but also revives smiley. So yeah, wonald. c:

Create a subject