tuesday 11/10/2011

Hey guys so im lookin to find a new avatar, yes portraying the lovely Miss Stella, but i cant remember who in hell made my current one.

I know their are a few good avatar makers floating around so if you guys could please name the oens who did yours that would be great so i can get in contact with them smiley

monday 10/10/2011

When I read the name I figured it would be good, but the idea, and bonus is terrible.

Lmao having kids fight for clint city isnt too bad... reminds me of peter pan ._. lol

Thanks....I'll have to contact my ISP. Whats the point in paying for DSL if it doesnt work....

I just published a Jungo T2 deck and I was wondering if you guys could maybe look at it. I just want to make a good deck for battling. My other presets weren't so good, so I really want to improve my strategy. Link is below.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2044108

Well, I would list the major factors influencing the price of CR card:

- Its real rarity in market (one with 500 available copies for sell will gain price much faster than one with 50000 copies for sale, even if those copies are not in the market present, regardless of card's initial rarity)
- Its play value
- The investor skills of the cardholders (aka. they know when to delay sales for priceups.)
- Market situation. (If there happens to be great price-gap the gap might stay because investors realize the potential value rather than race the sales.)
- Available funds on the buyers (If there is no money on the buyers, the prices will probably drop....)
- Its price (Cheaper is easier to sell than more expensive, obiviously more people have 10000cz than million clintz at hand)

So; pretty recently released, playwise unusable or with marginal use - and wannabe-investor-infested fresh CR cards that are overbloatingly supplied and constantly traded for even 500cz profits - yet the price is already beyond grasp of majority of players - will obiviously not gain price fast.

Unless some hardcandy simply outbuys everything, but that is rare because they rather pick out the cheap ones one at the time, and play the timegame instead of bruteforce and eventually take more profit when the price finally shoots up.

Well, ELO DM could be alternative, just add one room....

sunday 09/10/2011

Well,i think it`ll be that Urban Rivals will keep churning out releases,and as new releases happen and as more new clans are released,the focus will be on the newer clans,meaning that some older clans may start to get fewer and fewer releases until we get to the point that certain clans only get 2 or 3 releases or so per year.

So no worries about that,for now.

And 20 power/10 base damage is just menacing to any card.

Yo dawg, I heard you like necros....

friday 07/10/2011

"...so because both cards have the "(Power = Power Opp)" ability that means they essentially swap their powers..."

Yep, that's pretty much why "Power=Opp vs. Power=Opp" matchups can get confusing--usually, the card with the LOWER power (base power, anyway) wins. smiley

Looks like they're not looking at my 6th post smiley

For those who still use this thread, or reference it in their guild still...
Here's the LATEST versions of my timeline threads smiley

UR International News Archive (1st Draft)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1952941&subject_page=0

The History of Urban Rivals (3rd Draft)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1955667&subject_page=0

For those who still use this thread, or reference it in their guild still...
Here's the LATEST versions of my timeline threads smiley

UR International News Archive (1st Draft)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1952941&subject_page=0

The History of Urban Rivals (3rd Draft)
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1955667&subject_page=0

thursday 06/10/2011

At face value off-topic threads sounds like a good idea because it would be fun to talk about non-UR things ON UR.
But then it may take away from UR as a business. How? (And UR is a business before it is a game)
IMO, guilds (generally speaking) talk primarily off topic already smiley
Having public off topic threads endangers UR of becoming just a chatting forum that has nothing to do with promoting the game as a business.

Talking about UR strategy, game mechanics, and even stuff like UR-fan threads promote the business of UR. The more UR is talked about in UR, the more likely people will want to buy more packs (Buy more packs = UR making good business)

Off topic threads can also be very volatile. Discernment for censoring the different material will be more difficult. The moderator workload would GREATLY increase. At the rate I see most guilds going, the public forum could amount to talking about their favorite videogame and how it changed their life.

Don't get me wrong, I talk about that too, just not on the public forum smiley

deleted: Interesting deck. You could try changing Gus to Lola and Harleen to Akendram.

The second link dosn't work.

p.s if you want to make a link which is just the deck name, like i did above, you only copy the "preset=2037552" and change the = to :

If the credits still don't appear in a couple of days and you have checked you did everything you need to contact support using the green ? in the top right hand corner of the page.

Yeh they were the days. smiley (turns thread into a remenising thread).

You can ither do what 0 Pride said or you can click on the green ? in the top right hand corner and select the i have a problem with anuther player option in the drop down box on the contact page.

Yeah that is true, but all the cards listed have very strong power manip. and olga is just banned now and then more because of her clan, wich got alot st since the extra lifepoints in elo. and she is the perfect card to secure a win on round 1 to get the poison going.

I understand the cards i listen not all are overpowered for just there ability, but for the complete package, but so are the cards listed in the OP. i mean robb cr lowers the opponents power by 5, and with the highest base power being 8, robb wins against almost every caracter in this game without to much problems.

once again, its not a cards ability alone what makes if a card tias op or not, but rather his ability, bonus, base stats and the way he fits into his clan.

Create a subject