tuesday 30/08/2011

Its a bad idea. I would think that it's the simplicity not the complexity that makes it not practical. Rounds go by too quickly to be considered a real card game. I don't want to go around looking for people to play with every 5-10 minutes.
Also, things like dt and elo can't be applied. there's also the random chance you can win/lose with higher/lower pills.

@Yurieu

pfff I was using the best uppers...

Y is every 1 being sarcastic loosen up hes just a guy looking 4 help do wat steelie said

monday 29/08/2011

It was an idea...

But i still say making saks min 1 would be good.

sunday 28/08/2011

Lol to make myself clear, i would buy a card at say
120 and the card above it would be say 145, id level it up, and sell it for 140 then get off the site cause im not going to play till i get some better cards, i know this wouldnt work on cards much higher than that, but iv went up from around 745 to 3256 in a week that way, this works better if you can sell many different cards this way

Niced deck

saturday 27/08/2011

You vote by going to the voting section, not by digging up year old threads.

PCats' 5* are:
Ditha- A very good character
Selina- A useful ability to have
Charlie- A good character to have
Louise- A playable character in type 2
Emma- useful but slightly underpowered in type 2
Clara- much underpowered in type 2 and 5 damage hurts

Their best 4* characters:
Yayoi- a great 4*, only slightly behind Jackie Cr and Graksmxxt
Diane- underpowered for Type 2

I think they would fare poorly against the strongest Type 2 presets

Ongoing gaps.
Gabrielle-? biggest ELO playable 2* gap for Ulu Watu
Jackie -? biggest gap for 8/6 4* character

Clans that have never had:
A support character: Freaks, Junkz, Sakrohm, Uppers, Nightmare, Pussycats, Ulu Watu, Fang Pi, Vortex, Berzerk
A DR character: Berzerk
A STOP character: Piranas, Uppers, Skeelz, Nightmare, Junkz, Roots, Bangers, Berzerk
A beneficial Pill manipulator: Roots, Sakrohm, Uppers, Nightmare, Montana, All- Stars, Ulu Watu, Sentinels, Rescue, Fang Pi, Jungo, Berzerk
A Poisoner: All- Stars, Junta, Ulu Watu, Junkz, Sentinels, Rescue, Fang Pi
A Courage character: GHEIST, Nightmare
An 8 base damage character: Freaks
An 8 base power character: Rescue, Bangers
A character with > 8 power inc. ability + bonus: Roots, Sakrohm, Uppers, Nightmare
A character with at least 15 base points: Piranas, Skeelz, Nightmare, All- Stars, Sentinels, Bangers, Rescue, Fang Pi, Vortex, Jungo
A character with at least 16 base points: GHEIST, Sakrohm, Uppers, Montana, Junta, PCats, Ulu Watu, Freaks,

So, as you see from the title of the subject, I'm for ideas for cheap T1 decks. I've got 24K A.T.M. I'm mainly looking for tips for GHEIST/Roots, Sakhrom, Freaks and/or Sentinel. I'd like to test out different strategies and different clans.
I would also be thankful for tips on which cards I should buy to Make a Vortex deck using the cards I already have: Kobalth, Kronnen, Krung, Marty and Onyx. All tips are welcome! Thanks in advance.

Thanks mods too.

friday 26/08/2011

@ Gomla - Not entirely accurate. "Protection: attack" would do exactly that--stop any and all "-X attack, min Y" abilities from functioning against that card. "Protection: power" doesn't stop attack manipulation, so why should it work the other way around? Yes, If you lower their power, it does end up lowering their attack, but it does so indirectly--that's the key to beating them.

@ -Raven_ (et al--side note) - It doesn't have to have low-ish power; in the Create Your LD thread, I made a Sentinel with 8 power and "protection: attack" by bumping up the basic Carlos by 1 power and giving him the ability. Oshitsune could still stomp him flat, with his awesome ability and SoB. They WOULD tie, and with 3* Donovan Ld has an advantage, but with 1 more pill, Oshitsune wins every time (after all, the SoB prevents the attack from being ADDED, instead of REMOVING it).

Mainly for fun. That's kinda obvious once you see them. Please rate them green.

Stella Challenge
Akhab Challenge

Copper

thursday 25/08/2011

HA nothing much i would say. It has gone some revisions once I learned a bit more about it all. Here is the revision.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1992948

Ashigaru for ELO
Morphun and Eklore for Survivor
Ambre for Type II
Vansaar for leveling up
Bridget for Deathmatch
Hugo for Type I

All of the Leaders are useful, I think we have an 8-way tie.

wednesday 24/08/2011

Can't stress the importance of #6 nearly enough. If the opponent absolutely MUST win BOTH rounds to take victory, then you shouldn't 0 pill bluff or pile it all for round 3. That gives you a 50/50 to lose. Putting in SOME of your pillz means they have to guess EXACTLY what you did in order to get through both times. If they all or nothing, you win.

7. Always do the math. For instance, if the opponent is running Mono-Montana DO NOT 4 Pill a 5 power card! That gives you 20 power, which reduces to 8. Exactly the same result as if you had used only 2 pillz.

8. Don't get overconfident. If you have 11 pillz and they have 3, don't do the math and play EXACTLY the right number of pillz to win, leaving yourself with 6 pillz or so at the end of the game. Someday, you will forget to account for Hugo, their Bonus, or something else, and your math will be ever so slightly off, costing you what was a sure win.

6 messages

And your preset got always deleted smiley

You realise that the DT operate in the same rooms as T1, T2 & ELO (but not survivor or Death Match) and starts every second hour. You don't need to specially enter, just play within that hour and you get extra clints & credits if you come top 3 (or just 50 clints if you don't)

The Konami code is up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a.

Create a subject