header image

monday 07/11/2011

Chad Bread Cr
232110341-10

Nice deck. I would personally change Kenny to Nistarok.

With this New Guild System..

the concrete answer to that scenario will pop up, once the Guild Rankings are restored.
But for now, I guess all guilds are still on their adaptation stage with regards to this new system.

Either way. It's really exciting.

I know a lot of features about the guild has been given. But I'm deadly excited about introducing a Guild War system after this guild revamping is finished smiley

Thank you :3

saturday 05/11/2011

I think Twyh is very under rated sure she has 5 power but her ability as allowed me to sneak in a win or two

I got 10k today with tickets from one of the Fhtagn Ld missions. Best haul yet.

friday 04/11/2011

Well, it seems like you got in. Congrats!

I've been playing around with the idea of calculating average booster pack values for some time. Yesterday finally got some time to do a quick tool to compare all packs and character prices.

You can check it here: http://urdb.kirlad.net/packs.php

Well, I still need to finish it up and give it an appealing look but I thought it would be interesting to see how things change when new characters are released.

Hope you find it useful.

Thanks for all your comments, I really enjoy playing around with the database. Coding is a great way of relaxing from my job smiley

Don't forget to check the site this weekend for some new features.

@captureplay: Click on the upper menu, where it says 'en', and choose Español.

thursday 03/11/2011

UM_AaaBattery I so agree with you what is the point anyway? Keeping on changing cards until you get the one you want is soooooooooooo pointlesss.

^ lol

Luckaly i never did this, i make my guild points in fight club whilst doing missions.

Nice deck. If possible i would change Ahkab to Coleridge, Hawkins Noel to Ulrich and Smokey Cr to Taljion (to remove the ELO banned card).

Http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php smiley

Im trusted n always open 4 business smiley

wednesday 02/11/2011

Thanks guys, I modified it a little, now its:

Chan
Kusuri
Nakata
Zinfrid

Askai
Buba
Pegh
Radek

decided to go for Nakata insted of Zhu Tang cuz of his ability, will gain life with Jungo, so dont think more are that much needed, and Nakata is a possible 10 P with 7 Damage with furry... also, kinda like Buba as he can be a real powerhouse...

tuesday 01/11/2011

Deepend is absolutely right!
When yiou get a viable 5 star/rare card...work around that card and develop your clan and deck around that card first and then build on from there.

Mono Gheist / Mono Piranas / Mono Rescue played old

monday 31/10/2011

5*
General Cr
Emeth
Ray/Naginata
Ed 12
No Nam
python

4*
Bryan
isatis/ Arnie/ Gatline (Isatis is best with mono Arnie is better in halfs that use an attack manipulation bonus and gatline is better in halfs that use SOA/SOB)
Burger
Chiro
Dacote
Gertrude
Winifred

If you have 2 leaders in a deck and draw only 1, the bonus won't activate and you'll get the ability. But it's not a good idea to play with 2 leaders.

This would lead to a lot of people buying and reselling cards to inflate/deflate the market. This is even worse for the economy than people hording expensive cards until they go CR/raise in price then reselling them because then everyone can do it.

Create a subject